Ushijima Wakatoshi ~ Secret

This boy I can't believe I haven't written for him yet, thank you azura_ace.

~*~

Being a high school teacher fresh out of college, Y/N didn't really know what to expect.

She was smart and all, and she graduated top of her class in both high school and college, so her teaching skills weren't an issue at all, but what she was a little worried about was controlling a class.

Y/N was a very kind person, and never liked raising her voice or anything like that, so she thought that her kindness could be used against her in some places, and that nobody would actually pay attention in her lessons.

She wasn't firm enough to tell people to listen to her, and she knew that some high school students were still really immature and stupid, so going straight into teaching was sort of a bad move, but Y/N believed that if she wanted it enough, then she could do it.

She was so wrong.

As soon as she stepped into her morning class on Monday, paper planes were flying, literally.

At one point, she'd turned around to write something on the board and one of the students in the front row spanked her with a book, to which she sent him out immediately.

She didn't want to go ask another teacher for help, as that would make her weak, and she wanted to stand up for herself when she could - prove she wasn't fazed by any of this and show that she could be strong even though she felt like crying.

And by the end of her first and only lesson of the day (beginning teachers were only given one or two lessons for a week to help them get settled in) Y/N had just lost the will to live.

But there was one student who actually looked up to his teacher, and that was Ushijima.

He started by picking up the rubbish from the floor that the other third-years had, very rudely, left behind and putting it in the bin at the front of the classroom, to which Y/N smiled very gratefully at.

"Oh, you don't have to do that, Ushijima," she insisted, balancing something like thirteen books in her arms. "You should go to next lesson, you'll be late otherwise."

"I have a free period," the taller man grumbled, and Y/N sighed in relief after plonking the books down on her desk.

"School sure is a bother, isn't it?" She half-teased, half-stated.

"Yeah," Ushijima agreed blankly, looking around the room before looking back at Y/N. "If you want, I can help you out whenever I have a free period?"

"Oh, no, you don't have to do that at all!" She replied, shaking her head. "You should enjoy your free period."

"As should you enjoy doing what you love, and I could tell that you weren't enjoying that lesson at all," Ushijima added, and Y/N bit her lip anxiously.

Sighing, Y/N looked up at Ushijima and nodded, cocking her head to the side and smiling sweetly.

"Fine, but it'll be our little secret."

~*~

I'm-