Tendou Satori ~ First Kiss

My sofabed is more comfortable than my actual bed what.

~*~

You were never one to do things considered cliché in a relationship, whereas Tendou was known to be the most cliché person ever in relationships, which made people think your relationship wouldn't work out.

But what they didn't see was that you found Tendou's cliché actions unbelievably cute and unique.

It wasn't the fact that he was doing them which made them cliché, but how he did them.

Tendou was oddly able to make cliché things things of his own accord, and you loved that.

Your first kiss just so happened to be one of those things.

~*~

"Morning, Y/N," Tendou greeted you as you walked into the classroom.

The classroom was near enough empty apart from you, Tendou, and two or three other students.

"Hey, Satori," you nodded to the boy as you sat down at your desk in front of Tendou, letting out a sigh of relief when you sat down.

"What's wrong?" Tendou asked as you turned your chair around to face his desk and laid your arms on it, your head soon following suit and resting on your arms.

Tendou made no hesitation in running his fingers through your hair, trying to relax you a bit as he brought his face down to your level.

"I'm just so very tired," you sighed, and Tendou responded with something completely different to what you had just said.

"Hey, can I kiss you?" He suddenly asked, and you brought your head up to look at him in confusion.

"What?" You asked, thinking you had heard him wrong, but you hadn't.

Tendou didn't even reply before pressing his lips to yours quickly, but staying in place for a few seconds.

You didn't kiss back, as you weren't expecting that, and Tendou pulled back with an eyebrow raised.

"What's wrong? You didn't like it?" He asked, and your face burst into a colour of red.

"B-baka! You're supposed to give me a warning before you do that!" You whined. "Now I'll have to remember my first kiss as being one where I didn't kiss back!"

"Well, no one saw it, so we can scratch that one and make a new one," Tendou simply stated, and you blushed harder.

"I'll make it memorable, I promise," he added softly, and you nodded shyly.

Turning your head to face him, Tendou lightly placed a hand on top of yours while tipping your chin up with the fingers of his other hand.

Your heart wouldn't stop pounding as Tendou inched his face closer to yours, and before you even knew it, his warm lips were on yours again, and the feeling was even better the second time than the first.

You didn't want to pull away, and you wouldn't have if it weren't for your teacher walking in and giving the two of you an after school detention for pda.

~*~

Ahh guys, this is the end!

It's been a fun year, reading your comments and creating your requests and hearing positive (and negative lol) feedback from you all and i just want to say thank you for all of your support and for being such great and loyal readers.

I'm moving on to writing for BTS now so if you're an army like me then keep your eyes peeled for those new stories and I hope you'll continue to support me!

~Courteney 😙