[ 50k+ Reads Announcement! ]

Oh my god, guys, what?!

How did we get 50k+ reads on this book?

I don't know what to say, I'm actually shook.

When I first started this book, I was thinking of deleting it because I wasn't very happy with the way it was going but I'm actually so glad that I didn't because if I did, I wouldn't have met all of you beautiful people who actually read my stories.

I'm not really a very cheesy person, but I feel it's only necessary to thank some people who have, like, really helped me along with this book. (Gosh, I sound like I'm dying, what.)

donuthxle for being my semiwara fam and all that. She's been really helpful on here and on snapchat and she comments some of the funniest comments I've ever seen.

ILoveWolvezz I think this deserves a thanks because this beautiful girl (my honey honey ^^) requested an Oikawa one-shot, like, months ago and I only saw it a few months after she requested it, but she never asked me why it was taking so long and she was really patient with me and I felt so bad after I finally read the request. So thank you, honey!

ecteopic this girl is like my senpai, what? When I was having a hard time with this book, I kept going to her for advice and I'm 100% sure it must've gotten really boring. But she helped me out anyway so thank you so much for that, grans. Also, I recommend that if you haven't read her Haikyuu!! x Reader one-shot book, you should, as well as her Kuroaka fic 'Too Good' because they're both so beautiful,  I cri.

Aitakucchi for just reading this book, and commenting on every single chapter with such funny comments and things that make me smile. Every time I wake up, there's always a notification from her saying that she's commented or voted and even though I don't reply to every comment, I definitely read all of them. Thank you!!

And, last but not least, I'm going to let you all make a special request, even though it will take me light years to get them all done, but I'm gonna do it!

So, request away and thank you again for all of your support and love!