Tanaka Ryuunosuke ~ Big Bro

I'm sorry it's taken so long to write this @cduchannes but I'm not gonna lie, I actually forgot about this until someone replied to the comment recently and I literally said 'oh shit yeah!'

Again, I am very sorry.

~*~

Tanaka had always been very fond of ladies, whether they were related to him or not.

When he was five, he even made a pledge to help any lady in need and rolling in at seventeen, he had never broken that pledge.

He always knew that his mother letting his little sister go to Karasuno aswell was a huge mistake, as he was super protective of her and would've much preferred it if Y/N went to an all girl's school, as the thought of creepy teenage boys hitting on her made Tanaka feel sick to be honest.

So he made another pledge.

He pledged to always walk Y/N to her lessons and pick her up, he pledged to walk to and from school with her and to just protect her from all of the boys at Karasuno, including his volleyball team.

But that was easier said than done, as Tanaka actually forgot that Nishinoya was a part of the volleyball team and that he loved any lady that came his way.

So, maybe taking Y/N with him to volleyball practice after school was a mistake but hey, nobody said Tanaka was good at passing judgement. Because, as soon as the second-year entered the gymnasium with his younger sister in tow, Nishinoya made no hesitation in approaching her.

"Y/N-chaaaaaaan!" He yelled upon her entrance, and Tanaka immediately pushed Y/N behind his back.

"Oi, Noya," Tanaka said in that tone that he would use on one of those 'shitty boys'.

"Hey, Ryu, is this your little sister?" Noya asked, trying to peek round his best friend's back at the younger girl. "She's hella cute!"

Tanaka looked down at Noya with his hands on his hips and a displeased look on his face.

"Uh, R-Ryu?" Y/N shyly asked from behind her brother's back before stepping out from behind his body, her red face buried in her (favourite colour) scarf as she smiled at Noya sweetly.

"Wow, hi!" Nishinoya beamed, his eyes wide as he grabbed Y/N's hand in his and started shaking it enthusiastically. "I'm Nishinoya Yuu!"

"H-hello, Nishinoya-senpai," the girl replied quietly, and Tanaka swore he could see stars in his best friend's eyes as he split the two up.

"Ahem!" Tanaka, rather obviously, cleared his throat, and all eyes in the gym fell on him, including Y/N's. "If anyone tries to hit on my little sister, I will hunt them down and bite their head off, got that?"

Nobody really took Tanaka seriously there, apart from Hinata, who had already moved from next to Y/N to next to Narita, who was standing on the other side of the huddle - as far away from Y/N as possible.

"Don't worry, Ryu!" Nishinoya exclaimed, taking a - very embarrassed - Y/N by the hand and tugging her a little bit. "I promise I'll take good care of your sister!"

And Sugawara literally had to rub the second-year's back as a way of calming the smoke emitting from his ears as he watched Nishinoya happily strut away with his dearest sister.

"There, there, Tanaka," he cooed.

"Hey Y/N, wanna see me do rolling thunder?!"

~*~

Just a little bit of fun xP