Akaashi Keiji ~ Band

Now, I only just got into KPop, and the only band I listen to is BTS, so I'm going to try and recreate the members whose names I genuinely can't remember - apart from Suga lol - with characters from Haikyuu!!, just as sunshinebabey wanted me to.

And fyi, Suga is still gonna be Suga because need I say more?

~*~

Being friends with a KPop band was actually a lot more fun that you'd ever expected it to be.

You'd always thought that it would be stressful for both you and the boys - and that you'd never get to spend any time with them as they'd either be too tired from tours or on tours.

But Akaashi was the first to actually invite you on tour with him, and of course you'd said yes.

You'd all finished college just over a year ago, and the band consisted of Akaashi, Bokuto, Sugawara, Oikawa, Semi, Kenma and Tendou. ((You can decide among yourselves who is who but please, Suga must be Suga.))

You were all really good friends with all seven of them, but you definitely closest to Akaashi, knowing him since you were both in nursery whereas you'd only known the others since high school, when they decided to form the band.

Everyone in the band could see just how close the two of you were, and all of them were so surprised every time they asked either you or Akaashi if you were in a relationship, because the answer was always no.

And you'd be lying if you said that you didn't want a deeper relationship with your best friend, but you never really brought up the topic because you'd seen how agitated Akaashi would get when the others would ask him about you, and you didn't want to pressure him anymore than he already was.

Also, he just seemed stressed in general, and you piling more fictional garbage onto his back certainly wouldn't help.

~*~

One night, after a long concert, the other six members of the band had gone out for a drink or two while Akaashi stayed behind - claiming that he was too tired and had a headache.

And you, being the kindhearted friend you were, decided to stay back in the hotel room all eight of you shared to simply watch over the boy and make sure you were ok.

You were just about to go to bed when Akaashi mumbled your name in his sleep, and you - coming out of the bathroom with a toothbrush stuck in your mouth - were so confused.

Spitting your toothpaste out into the sink, you rushed over to Akaashi's side and knelt down in front of him on the floor, pressing the back of your palm to his forehead to check for a fever.

Eyes fluttering open, Akaashi squinted at you, and you couldn't get over how perfect he looked with his hair tangled from sleep and eyelids red from rubbing them.

"I heard you saying my name, are you ok?" You asked softly, your eyebrows weaved into a look of worry.

"I'm fine, just..." Akaashi grumbled, rolling over onto his back and running a hand through his hair. "Come lay down with me."

Startled, your eyes widened a little bit as you blushed.

"Wouldn't you rather me just go sleep on the couch like normal?" You asked nervously. "I mean, if you're ill, isn't it best to stay away from people?"

"Come on, I know you want to cuddle too," Akaashi said blankly.

You know he didn't mean it in a teasing manner, but the way he was able to speak the truth without seeming the slightest bit phased by it always got to you.

Placing your wash-bag down on the couch next to you, you hesitantly crawled into bed next to Akaashi, contemplating getting out for one second before Akaashi grabbed you by the waist and pulled you down next to him, wrapping his arms around you securely.

Cupping your red cheek, Akaashi smiled slightly.

"You're blushing so much; why?" He asked and your lips quivered from your overwhelming nerves.

"Idiot...it's because you're so close to me, and your hair smells really nice," you answered quietly, and Akaashi chuckled, his adams apple bouncing as he did so.

"You've been this close to me before," he replied quietly, almost as if he didn't want to disturb anyone else despite only you and him being in the room. "Remember when we were five and we would take baths together?"

Your face heated up even more as you covered it with your hands, only for them to be grabbed lightly and brought down from your face slowly.

When you next opened your eyes, Akaashi's face was closer to yours than it was before, and before you had a moment to think, your best friend's lips were on yours, kissing you gently but passionately, making sure he was insinuating his feelings for you with every fiber of his being.

When he pulled away, Akaashi looked down at your red face and smirked a little.

"Why do you always get so embarrassed around me?" He asked lowly, and you closed your eyes - too flustered to think about what you were going to say before you actually said it.

"Because you're an angel," you breathed out and Akaashi chuckled.

"Whatever you say."

~*~

Lol hi.