Terushima Yuuji ~ Cover

Terushima just reminds me of my budgie so much. They're both crazy and talkative, and one of them bites me.

~*~

"You did what?!"

The room fell in silence for a minute, the only sounds being the heavy breathing of both Terushima and Y/N, both teenagers unaware of what to say.

"You...you used me?" The girl asked, her voice cracking as a tear ran down her cheek.

Terushima was about to say something, when he decided against it. There was no use in lying to Y/N; she knew! And he didn't want to make matters worse for the young couple - well, used to be couple. He just hung his head in shame and nodded, eliciting a gasp from the girl.

"How..." She asked in awe, shaking her head slightly. "Why?!"

"It's complicated-" he started but Y/N cut him off.

"It always is complicated with you isn't it, Terushima?" She spat, his last name sounding like poisonous venom coming off of Y/N's tongue.

But, it really was complicated. At first, Terushima began dating Y/N to get back at his ex for cheating on him, but when he actually began developing feelings for her, he didn't know what to do. Pretty much everyone in the school knew he was only using Y/N as a cover story, but no one dared to tell her. She was delicate, and sometimes even the most stupidest things got her upset. So, in the long run, Terushima knew it would come off horribly.

"Yes, but this time I promise it is," he argued, looking up at the teary-eyed girl in front of him.

"Like you promised you would love me forever?" Y/N suddenly bit back, and Terushima cringed.

When he had come to terms with his feelings for Y/N, he had promised her that very thing, but he knew he was lying to himself. And because he really did love Y/N, he decided to come clean and tell her that he was using her. He didn't want her to find out from someone other than him, so he decided telling her himself would be better. But honestly, now that she knew and that she was acting the way she was, he actually thought letting her find out from someone else would've been better.

"At the time...I didn't know what I was doing," he breathed, running a hand through his spiky hair. "All of...this was just some stupid revenge fantasy. I was angry, Y/N, and at the time it seemed like the best idea-"

"No, Yuuji! The best idea was to act like a man and get over it!" Y/N yelled over the boy, cutting him off.

Silence again.

Terushima seriously didn't know what to say. He wanted to hug Y/N, kiss her and make it better. But he knew that wouldn't work in this instance.

"So...why me?" She asked, wiping her eyes and smudging her mascara, but she honestly didn't give a shit. "Why did you have to pick my life to ruin?"

"That's easy, because I loved you," he answered like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

Y/N scoffed, turning in a slow circle as she ran a hand through her hair.

"Obviously not, because, if you did, we wouldn't be in this situation right now," she replied.

"I know that now, and I'm sorry," he insisted, but Y/N ignored him.

"You know, my friends told me you were a player, that you used girls for your own benefit. But I was too lovesick to realise that it was the truth," she explained, laughing but without any humour behind it. "Gosh, I am so stupid."

"You're not because I love you, Y/N. I wanted to tell you myself so that you would hear it better off. I honestly care about you and I just want to be happy," he sighed, running his tongue between his lips to hold back his own tears, feeling the cold metal of his tongue piercing against his lips.

Y/N stared at Terushima for a moment, trying to process what the hell was going on. She was so angry at him, but she was still in love with him. Of course she would be! Their two-year relationship was the best relationship she had ever had, the best chemistry she had ever felt.

"So," Terushima started, holding out his arms, but not for a hug. "Hit me, kick me, tell me to burn in hell. Anything to make you feel better."

Y/N continued staring at him, until her anger took over. With tears running down her face, she ran up to Terushima and began hitting his chest, screaming "I hate you!" over and over again.

Terushima took the hits like a man, each and every one of them, each one hurting more than the last, until - all of a sudden - they just stopped. He looked down at Y/N, whose body was shaking with silent sobs, and watched as she just collapsed again his bruised chest, wrapping her arms around his torso and crying into the fabric of his blue t-shirt.

"I hate you," she whispered, Terushima barely being able to hear her due to her voice being muffled, but nonetheless, he wrapped his own arms around her shoulders, running one hand through her hair while the other hand rubbed her back lightly.

"I know you do," he said gently, resting his head softly on Y/N's own. "But I love you, so much, Y/N. And I just want to make things right between us. Please let me make things right between us."

Y/N looked up at Terushima, their faces inches away from eachother's, and pressed her lips against his gently. When she pulled away, Terushima was shocked. He was expecting her to slap his around the face and storm out of the room, but she kissed him. And she kissed him so delicately too, like he would break if she did it any harder.

"Ok," Y/N whispered, closing her eyes and nodding slightly. "I'll give you one more chance. But if you mess this up, I will never forgive you."

Relief washed through Yuuji's body as he hugged Y/N tighter, not wanting to let her go ever again. He had a goofy smile plastered on his face as he closed his eyes and rested his head on-top of Y/N's again

"I promise I won't let you down."

~*~

Story time with Bridgeh! So me and grenda2911 (hey gurl) were walking home from school yesterday and this guy on a motorbike wearing a bandana around his mouth and head drove past us and I yelled: "OH MY GOD IT'S A TALIBAN, RUN!" and the above hoe walking home with me let out a laugh that I swear isn't human made.

Also, gIVE ME REQUESTS I'M RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS PLEASE