Kageyama Tobio ~ Father

I came up with this in RE when we were talking about whether it was right or wrong to have an abortion. Thanks Miss...

Anyway, consider this an insight to what Kageyama would be like as a father rather than an x Reader one-shot. ^.^

~*~

"Must you leave me with this thing?" Kageyama asked, looking over at the four month old baby in the crib beside him.

"Tobio, he's not a thing," you stated, picking the baby up out of his cot and holding him in your arms. "He's a baby. Your baby. And I know how much you've been dying to spend some time with him, so don't try and act hard because you finally get to."

"But baby, you're my only baby," he pouted, kissing you on the forehead.

"Well now you have two babies to look after," you teased, patting your husband on the chest twice before gently handing the baby over to him.

Kageyama held the baby in his arms, looking displeased as usual.

"Come on, Tobio, prove to me that you're a good father so we can expand on this family," you pleaded, wrapping your arms around his torso in a hug as he kissed the top of your head again.

"Fine," he muttered, and you kissed him on the lips.

"Thank you," you pouted. "I'll be back in a few hours, as (friend's name) obviously can't fix a boiler herself."

"Bye babe," Kageyama muttered before you kissed your baby boy on his forehead and headed out.

"Now," he said, his tone changing completely from tired to happy. "Daddy's gonna get you something to eat and then we'll play with your toys."

The little baby squirmed in Tobio's arms until he carried him over his shoulder as usual.

~*~

When you walked into the house four hours later, you were surprised to see Tobio laying on the couch with your baby boy in his arms. You thought that they had had so much fun, it had worn them out. You smiled to yourself as you quietly walked over to the couch, lightly picking your baby up off of your husband's chest and resting him in his crib. It was quite dark in the house and the only light was that emanating from the TV.

You grabbed the remote and switched it off so that the house was completely dark, and leaned over the couch. Despite the fact it was pitch black, you could still see your husband's face and placed a light kiss on his nose, almost like a sweet dreams one. He had always been a light sleeper, so obviously this woke him up, but he didn't complain. Instead, he grabbed you by the waist and pulled you down on-top of him. You let out a small yelp as you landed on him, but the baby didn't wake up luckily.

"I missed you," Kageyama grumbled as he kissed your lips lazily.

"I missed you too," you whispered, resting your head on his chest. "But you did a great job with (baby's name) while I was away."

You heard Tobio scoff and looked up to see him smiling smugly.

"All he did was eat, sleep and poop," he retorted, causing you to raise an eyebrow.

"Yeah, and the toys all over the floor say otherwise."

~*~

I thought this was what Kageyama-kun would do if he had a child xD