Tanaka Ryuunosuke ~ Loopy Confession

Tanaka was requested by sammarain, hope you enjoy! Thanks for requesting!

~*~

"Is she going to be ok?" Tanaka asked, looking up at the doctor after looking down at you and your stoned face.

"She'll be fine," the doctor reassured with a nod. "She'll be a bit loopy as a result of the gas, but she'll be back to normal in no time."

Tanaka still wasn't so sure, as you still looked so out of it.

"Is it ok if I stay with her?" He asked, his brows creasing in worry.

"You can stay as long as you like," the doctor smiled and Tanaka let out a sigh of relief as he bowed to him.

"Thank you," he said.

The doctor simply smiled before walking off and leaving you and Tanaka alone in the hospital room.

Letting out another sigh, the bald-haired boy sat down on the chair next to your bed, watching as you smiled lazily at nothing in particular. He chuckled to himself at how stupid yet adorable you looked when you were loopy; it was really quite amusing.

Suddenly, you gasped loudly, your eyes widening as you grabbed Tanaka's arm, causing him to jump.

"Oh my god, Ryu, where am I?" You asked, looking around the room frantically.

He could tell you were still high on that gas just from the look in your eyes, and it took everything inside of him not the laugh at you.

Tanaka cleared his throat. "You're uh, you're in the hospital, Y/N."

You gasped dramatically again. "The hospital?! What am I doing in the hospital?"

It honestly sounded like you were drunk with the way you slurred your words and Tanaka found it so damn cute for some reason.

"Don't you remember?" He asked, grabbing your hand softly and holding it in his. "You just had knee surgery."

Your face scrunched up into a look of exaggerated confusion as you tried to pinpoint in your mind when the hell you had had knee surgery.

"Ohhhhh, I remember!" You exclaimed, nodding slowly as you blinked sluggishly.

"There you go!" Tanaka chuckled, and you looked at him with a half-lidded gaze and a goofy grin.

"You know, Ryu," you started, your head falling slightly before you brought it back up again.

"What is it, Y/N?" He asked, squeezing your hand lightly as to keep you awake. As mean as it sounded, Tanaka didn't want to pass out just yet; you looked hella adorable when you were on cloud nine.

"I have always liked you," you drawled, nodding happily with a close-eyed smile on your face.

"Aww, I've always liked you too, Y/N," he replied, a wide smile spreading across his face as he looked down at your - now pouting - face.

"No, Ryu, you don't get it!" You whined like a little child, shaking your head and leaving Tanaka confused as hell.

"W-what?" He asked quietly, raising an eyebrow at you slightly.

"I love you, Ryu!" You sighed loudly before collapsing against the bed, your eyelids starting to fell heavy.

"Wait, what?!" Tanaka shrieked, telling himself it was only the gas talking.

Pfft, there was no way his crush loved him! She didn't know what she was saying; she was delusional!

"Wait, Y/N-" He started, but was cut off by the sound of your snoring.

Looking down at your sleeping body, a small smile crept onto Tanaka's face as he bent down to kiss you on the forehead.

"I guess I'll just ask you again when you wake up," he whispered softly.

~*~

Ayy, sorry if this sucked but I've never been high on that gas doctors give you before. I mean, I've seen it in TV shows but that's just about it. 😂