Kuroo Tetsurou ~ Dork

Omgomgomg finally! I need Kuroo to be headcanoned as a complete dork so this request is amazing! Thanks for requesting suddensmiles (p.s. I love your username! 😫)

Also, quick warning, this one-shot is highkey sexual so if you don't like that sort of stuff (which I'm sure is bullshit) then don't read, okie!

~*~

Only a few people knew that Kuroo was passing chemistry by a mile. And those people were Kenma, Kuroo's parents, and his girlfriend Y/N.

Not even the rest of the volleyball knew that he could literally ace any chemistry paper given within a matter of minutes, and Kuroo wanted to keep it that way.

Not because he was embarrassed that he was actually a grade A student, but because chemistry was one of the hardest subjects to actually pass in, and being the kindhearted gentleman he was, Kuroo didn't want anyone to feel bad or stupid that they couldn't pass it.

But when Kuroo was in full dork mode, nothing could ever stop him, and Y/N loved it. Kenma found it annoying but then again, Kenma found everything annoying.

Kuroo's parents were even kind enough to have a chemistry lab built in the garage so Kuroo could actually practice learning more about chemical reactions and work further towards that chemistry job he desperately wanted when he graduated college.

And Y/N made sure to shower Kuroo in chemistry-related affection whenever she was around or whenever he did something good, and today happened to be one of those days.

~*~

"So, I got full marks on my chem test today," Kuroo randomly said while he and Y/N were laying on his bed just enjoying eachother's company.

Well, technically, Kuroo was the one laying on the bed, whereas Y/N was laying on top of him, her head resting on the boy's chest.

"I knew you would, babe," she smiled, lifting her head up and resting her chin on Kuroo's chest, looking straight up at him.

One of the hands that was on Y/N's waist before moved upwards to her hair, where Kuroo started stroking it softly, eliciting a soft purr from his girlfriend.

"You know," Kuroo started, watching as Y/N cocked her head go the side as a sign to carry on. "I kept getting turned on in the exam today because I kept thinking about you and how beautiful you are."

Y/N giggled, and cupped Kuroo's face in her hands, stroking over the cheekbones softly.

"Silly boy, you shouldn't be thinking about me during an exam," she scolded teasingly, and Kuroo smirked.

"But I still got full marks, didn't I?" He decided to tease back, and Y/N came up with an idea of her own.

Sitting up on Kuroo's lap, she straddled his waist and leaned down, brushing her lips against her boyfriend's before trailing them softly down his jawline and neck.

"Then you deserve to be rewarded," she purred, kissing Kuroo's lips passionately as her hands rode up his shirt, exposing his - very defined - chest.

As the two continued to kiss deeply, Kuroo's hands held onto Y/N's waist firmly, gripping her hips and kissing back with even more fervour.

"You know," she panted in between kisses and ridding Kuroo of his shirt. "I learnt a new chemistry word just for you."

"Oh yeah?" Kuroo breathed, his hands pulling up Y/N's shirt as he continued to kiss her. "What is it?"

"Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis," she managed to get out through one shaky breath, and Kuroo suddenly pulled away, a confuded look on his face.

"What?" Y/N asked, a little pissed off that Kuroo had to break off their amazing make out session.

"You do know that's not a chemistry word, right?" He smirked, his hands still on Y/N's waist as it was now Y/N's turn to be the confused one.

"It's not?" She asked, and Kuroo chuckled, shaking his head.

"Nope," he replied, now smiling truthfully instead of smirking. "It's a disease that causes the lungs to swell up due to inhaling very fine silica dust."

Y/N sighed before rolling off of Kuroo and onto the bed next to her, facepalming.

"Now I feel like an idiot," she cringed. "Sorry for ruining the moment, Tetsu."

Kuroo chuckled, turning onto his side and wrapping his arms around Y/N's waist, pulling her closer and kissing her nose.

"Don't apologise, I thinks it's really cute that you actually went to the lengths of learning a new word just for me, even if it isn't a word related to chemistry. You're cute," he insisted, and Y/N blushed as Kuroo kissed her forehead and all the way down to her neck, and in the end they did end up having some fun that night, a night that was filled with cheesy chemistry puns and words just for Kuroo.

~*~

Hehe, you all thought this was going to be a lemon didn't you? Hehe, I love being evil. 😈