Kuroo Tetsurou ~ Wisdom Teeth

I have no idea how this is going to go because I don't even have wisdom teeth yet but I'm guessing it'll be pretty funny.

Requested by drowninghell.

~*~

"Churro-mmf," Y/N whined, the gauze in her mouth muffling her words and coming out distorted.

"What is it, babe?" Kuroo asked sweetly, not looking up from his laptop, but bringing his hand down to stroke Y/N's hair as she lay on the coach across his stomach, her back facing upwards.

"I'm hungwyy," she winged, sounding like a small child, which Kuroo didn't actually find all that annoying.

Akaashi had told the elder that when Bokuto had his wisdom teeth removed, he was an "annoying brat that whined every five minutes", but then again, Bokuto was always annoying.

But Kuroo actually enjoyed looking after Y/N when she was like this, because it gave him a chance to experiment on what it would be like to have a baby, and so far, he was doing pretty well if he did say so himself.

Also, Y/N did look pretty darn cute when she was all pouty and childish.

"You want me to make you some soup?" He asked softly, trying to type out his essay one-handed while stroking his girlfriend's hair, but when Y/N rolled around and onto her back, looking up at Kuroo with those tired eyes of hers, Kuroo could've sworn he nearly had a heart attack.

"Y/N, baby, don't lay on your back, you know the doctor said it could worsen the bleeding," he scolded politely, placing his hand on the back of Y/N's head and making her sit up slowly, to which Y/N frowned at, but Kuroo just pressed a small kiss to her temple before standing up and making his way to the kitchen. "Just wait in here, ok?"

Y/N nodded, but a few minutes after Kuroo left, she got up off of the couch and padded into the kitchen, wrapping her arms around Kuroo from behind and resting her head on Kuroo's back.

At first, he thought it was just Y/N being needy, but when he heard her sniffle, Kuroo turned down the heat on the stove and shimmied around in his girlfriend's grasp, cupping her face super gently - as he knew her mouth must still be hurting - and wiping her tears away lightly with his thumb.

"What's wrong?" He asked softly, smiling down at Y/N sweetly as she pouted and sniffled again.

"Hurts," she mumbled, and Kuroo knew that she was talking about her mouth.

"Aww, I know honey, I know," he cooed, pressing loads of little butterfly kisses to Y/N's forehead. He was trying to sympathise with Y/N as he knew that it would be painful, but he didn't know just how painful.

"Kish," Y/N mumbled, the gauze in her mouth still preventing her from making words, but Kuroo understood what she said.

And even though he knew he shouldn't do it, Kuroo gently pressed his lips to Y/N's in a short kiss that made him want to laugh at the end at how Y/N couldn't kiss back but still tried.

~*~

My mum had to have her wisdom teeth taken out and I honestly can't remember what she was like afterwards even though it was only in August last year.

Also, I don't want to sound pompous or anything, but I recently updated an Iwaoi one-shot - it's a completely new book on my profile - and it's based off of Sia's song 'Chandelier' and is one of my favourite songs of all time, despite the fact I'm listening to 90's Backstreet Boys right now but that's not important (shhh, it's ok no one needs to know I'm not really a 90's kid).

But I would really appreciate it if you guys checked it out because it took me sO LONG to do. It's been an ongoing project since July and I'm actually really proud of it so if you ship Iwaoi like I do then make sure to check it out!