Tsukishima Kei ~ Pretend

I'm going to a wedding this weekend and I'm gonna be staying over in a hotel so I probably won't be able to post. So, here you go! xD

~*~

Running a hand down her face, Y/N sighed. She knew what she had to do but didn't want to do it. Everyone else she had asked either had plans or they didn't want to do it, which wasn't very friendly to the first-year in her opinion.

Her only option was the lamppost in front of her: Tsukishima Kei.

Grimacing at the sight of the boy, she wearily walked over to him, as there was about ten minutes before class started.

She hated him - she really did - but he was her only option. All the snarky comments about her height, her clothes, her hair really pissed Y/N off sometimes, but she would only have to be putting up with him for an hour or two at the most.

Upon hearing Y/N approaching him, Tsukishima turned his head towards the girl, an ugly smirk stretching across his lips.

"Hey, look who it is: the shrimp," he teased, and Y/N gave him a half-lidded glare before sitting in the desk next to him.

"Look, glasses, I need to ask a favour," she stated, peaking the boy's attention as he turned his whole body round to face her.

She sighed, thinking of how cringey this was going to sound.

"Right, so, a few weeks ago I told my mum I had a boyfriend because she wouldn't leave me alone about getting one and-"

Tsukishima snorted. "The midget? Getting a boyfriend?"

"Oi, it's not like you've ever had a girlfriend," Y/N shot back. "Now shut up and listen."

Tsukishima sighed, resting his head in his hand, and Y/N took that as her cue to continue.

"Anyway, now that my mum knows about my "boyfriend", she wants to meet him tomorrow night at that new restaurant downtown to get to know him and I couldn't turn her down because then she'll come here and that will just cause unwanted attention," she explained, not liking the grin on Tsukishima's face.

"Actually, I would quite like to see L/N-san making a fuss over her daughter's fake boyfriend," he replied and Y/N shook her head.

"No you don't," she dismissed, leaning in to whisper something to the tall boy. "She's ruthless."

Tsukishima smirked, and let out a quiet chuckle while Y/N leaned back.

"So this favour..." He drawled.

"Oh yeah! I need you to be my pretend boyfriend for one night so my mum will leave me alone," the girl answered bluntly.

Tsukishima frowned, wondering why she had to come to him for this "favour".

"Why me? Why not Daichi or Suga or someone like that?" He asked.

"I already asked them and Daichi said he's busy and Suga said I should ask you because we hate each other so much that we'd actually make a pretty convincing couple," Y/N answered and Tsukishima scoffed.

"That's ridiculous, why don't you-"

"I've already asked the rest of the volleyball team and they said they were busy or either directed me to you," she cut him off monotonously, already knowing what he was going to say. "Please, Tsukishima, you're the only person I have left."