Kuroo Tetsurou/Tsukishima Kei ~ Saturday

Damn, y'all really love Kuroo, I'll tell you that. And Tsukishima is scoring big, having two partners at the same time in my only two polygamous one-shots so far, well done my dinosaur baby.

This masterpiece of an idea was requested by Luna60_ so I hope you enjoy!

~*~

Saturday nights were always the best for Y/N, Kuroo and Tsukishima because it was the only day of the week when they could actually spend some quality time together - just the three of them.

And what better way to be together than when they all chose a movie (or two, or three...) to watch while curling up on the couch like the cute trio they were.

So, every Saturday - and this was even marked on their calendar - the three of them would spend their nights laughing, crying, sighing, you name it, at the movies they were watching while thriving in the warmth that each being provided, and it was perfect.

They even had an arranged seating plan so that everyone was comfortable and able to cuddle everyone, and it worked like a charm.

Tsukishima was normally backed up against one of the arms of the chair with Y/N situated in-between his legs, laying down on half of the couch, then with Kuroo hugging her tummy and sprawled out across the rest of the couch. And it really did take a long time for the three of them to find a couch big enough that they would be able to do that.

But, as Y/N turned her head round to press kisses to Tsukki's lips and let her hands fall into Kuroo's messy hair as he pressed gentle butterfly kisses to her hipbones and stomach, the girl thought of something else they could do to add to their Saturday night trends.

"Guys," she spoke up, but quietly enough so her voice wouldn't sound over the TV.

"Hmm?" Kuroo hummed, rubbing Y/N's hips with his thumbs in acknowledgement.

"What is it?" Tsukishima asked from behind Y/N, playing with her H/C tresses in his hands softly.

"I've been thinking..." She started, and as soon as those three words left her mouth, both boys were fully concentrated on her.

"Y/N, what is it?" Kuroo immediately asked, worry taking over his voice. "If it's about you feeling left out, I swear Tsukki and I can compromise-"

Y/N cut her boyfriend off with a laugh as she reached down to ruffle his messy hair.

"No, Tetsu, it's not that; I couldn't be more happier where I stand with you two dorks," she giggled. "I was just thinking we could spruce up our Saturdays a bit more."

"Eh?" Tsukishima inquired from behind the girl, and Y/N rolled her eyes playfully at how oblivious the two were being.

"Don't get me wrong, I love spending time with you guys watching movies on the couch but after a while, it gets kind of boring," she shrugged, and Kuroo nodded understandingly.

"So, what do you suggest we do?" Tsukishima asked, tightening his grip around Y/N's waist as Kuroo snaked upwards so his head was resting on her chest.

"To be honest, I just wanna cuddle - no movies, no TV, no anything; just us," she answered, turning her head round to kiss Tsukishima on the cheek as a small smile found its way onto his face.

"If that's what you want," Kuroo shrugged, reaching over to grab the remote from the table to turn off the TV before returning himself back to Y/N and Tsukishima.

And the three of them spent the rest of the night just cuddled up on the couch, Kuroo not hesitating to climb fully on top of Y/N and lay on top of her, even though Tsukishima said he would crush her, but Y/N didn't mind one bit.

It was perfect, and she wouldn't have it any other way.

~*~

I want Kuroo's body to crush me any day I swear.