Sugawara Koushi ~ The End

No, this isn't the end of this book - I would rather hurt myself than end this book - but this is however a really awesome request that I've been really psyched to write from mrs_shim and I don't know how long it will be so we'll just have to see.

Set in a world where zombies exist.

~*~

Loading your barrel gun, you pressed your back hard against a brick wall.

The low groans and sickening moans from behind you almost made you gag; the creatures you were forced to fight were disgusting.

You'd lost your team a long time ago, as the lot of you were split up when the zombies first attacked.

But nearly half of them didn't matter as much as your best friend, Sugawara.

God, Suga.

It's been months since you last saw him, and you weren't even sure if he was alive anymore, but you couldn't really think about that right now.

What mattered the most now was surviving, as you wouldn't even be able to think of Suga and the others if you were dead.

Taking a deep breath of the polluted air around you, you suddenly turned around so you were fully exposed, and it didn't take long for the zombies to notice you and come charging at you full speed. But you were easily able to pick them off one by one, firing bullets into each and every one of their heads and spitting on them as you walked past.

Disgusting.

Dropping your gun back into the pouch on your belt, you felt your stomach rumble.

Being hungry was so shit at a time like this, not only because did you have no allies, but you were in the middle of nowhere and all the nearby stores had probably been raided already. But, you never know until you check, thus began your two hour trek to the nearest supermarket.

When you found one, you were beyond happy, and made no hesitation before running inside, but not before drawing your gun and holding up in your arms so you were ready for any zombies.

The place was quiet, too quiet, and you felt a really uncomfortable chill go down your spine as you started to take small, wary steps into the supermarket.

The place was a mess, and you were lucky to even find a scrap of food, but you settled for a packet of biscuits and some bottles of energy drink, but as you were about to leave, the sound of a gun being shot spun you around and before you even knew it, you were collapsing in pain.

Letting out a loud scream, you clamped a hand to your upper arm and cursed, gritting your teeth and screaming through them.

"Oh, shit, I'm so sorry!" A man with a suprisingly soothing voice exclaimed, and you heard footsteps getting closer with the sound of running. "I thought you were a zombie, but obviously not," he said with a nervous laugh as he knelt down in front of you.

"Yeah, no shit, Sherlock!" You hissed, feeling your own blood start to seep through the gaps in between your fingers.

"Here, let me clean that up for you," the man offered, and that was when you looked up and got a good look at his face.

And what you saw fucking shocked you.

A man, no, a teenage boy around your age, with beautiful silver hair and an unbelievably cute baby face knelt before you, and those big brown eyes he had sure did bring back memories.

"K-Koushi?" You managed to get out as tears pricked the corners of your eyes, your whole face going pale at the sight of your best friend - who you thought was dead.

You knew you could never forget that adorable beauty mark.

Instead of replying, Sugawara simply engulfed you into a massive hug, and you sobbed with your eyes wide open, your body unable to move due to the shock.

And Suga hugged you tighter, longing to feel your body against his as crazy as it sounded, but all this time that you've been apart, he found himself falling deeply in love with you.

"Oh my god," he whispered through a shaky breath, starting to cry himself. "Y/N, I can't believe I found you."

"Koushi-" you started to cry, but Sugawara cut you off when he swiftly pressed his lips to yours, his hands moving upwards to cup your face gently as his lips danced with yours. Of course you kissed back.

"Please," Suga started, pulling away and wiping your tears away with his thumbs. "Please promise me that you'll never leave me again, Y/N. Promise."

And even though you were still crying, you managed to smile through it and mustered up the coursge to lean in and press your own lips to his.

"I promise."

~*~

Question time guys!

If you were stuck in the zombie apocalypse, and could only have one Haikyuu!! character as your only ally, who would you pick and why?

I'd pick Iwaizumi because I can imagine he would be really good with a gun, plus he would be really worried about you and everything, always making sure you have enough ammo and food. He'd also sleep with you in your tent so you don't get cold-- someone needs to headcanon this sluttykawa I trust you with this.