Iwaoi ~ Family

Moshi moshi! I know you're probably all thinking "what the hell, why is this girl writing yaoi?" but this was requested by a very special person whose comments on my stories really do make me laugh. So, scratchmybaek thanks for requesting and being such a persistent reader! My first yaoi goes to you! (even though it's not really yaoi and more of just an Oikawa x Iwaizumi fluff 😂)

~*~

Sometimes Iwaizumi really hated work, but it all paid off for him when he came home to see his husband playing with their little girl, Y/N.

It warmed the ex-ace's heart to see his two favourite people in the whole world having fun and spending time together, mainly because Oikawa was a freaking great dad.

And even though the tsundere would never admit it, he loved his family very very much.

"Daddy!" Y/N squealed once the front door opened, revealing a, very tired, Iwaizumi.

The four year old sprung up from the carpeted rug and ran over to her other father, wrapping her tiny arms around his waist and hugging him tightly.

Iwaizumi had had a really shitty day at work, so coming home to feel so appreciated by his daughter was something he would always cherish.

"Hey, sweetie," Iwaizumi said softly, ruffling the child's hair.

Oikawa smiled at his husband, getting up off the rug that he and Y/N were playing with her dolls on and walking over to Iwaizumi.

"Hey, babe," Oikawa whispered sweetly, leaning in to press a gentle kiss to Iwaizumi's lips.

"Ew! Daddy and daddy are kissing, yuck!" Y/N exclaimed from below the married couple, and Oikawa shot the girl a playful glare.

"Hey! Daddy and daddy love eachother, ok?" Oikawa said, bending down in front of the four year old. "You'll understand once you find someone to love, sweetheart."

And with that, Oikawa lightly tickled Y/N underneath her chin before telling her nicely to pack up her toys ready for dinner.

Once the child was busy stuffing all of her dolls into their box, Oikawa turned to Iwaizumi with a big smile on his face.

"How was work?" He asked, brushing a piece of his husband's hair away from his face.

"Horrible," came Iwaizumi's solemn answer, and Oikawa couldn't help but let out a small chuckle.

Shit, did Iwaizumi miss his beautiful laugh.

"I missed you and Y/N," he pouted, wrapping his arms around Oikawa's waist and pulling him closer.

"We missed you too," Oikawa smiled, placing a gentle kiss on Iwaizumi's lips before pulling away and taking off Iwaizumi's coat for him, hanging it up on the coat rack. "Go sit down at the table, dinner will be ready in a minute."

Iwaizumi nodded and set his briefcase down onto the floor, toeing off his shoes before trudging over to the dinner table and sitting down.

Oikawa was sort of a stay at home mum, except he was a dad and not a mum - which Iwaizumi didn't mind because a.) he was making enough money on his own and b.) Y/N was homeschooled by the brown-haired male as a result of her incapability to learn with other people.

So, Y/N was able to learn and have one of her parents with her at the same time, which she loved.

Oikawa was so patient with Y/N that it made Iwaizumi want to cry. He was always so good at getting her to behave and keep her room tidy, and whenever she broke something or did something wrong, Oikawa would never yell at her.

Sure, he would be cross, but he would never upset the poor girl because he loved her too much to make her cry.

The two had been married for six years and had adopted Y/N from birth, something that made Oikawa and Iwaizumi role models for Y/N's whole life, not just a section of it.

And Iwaizumi was so darn grateful he had such a beautiful, helpful husband and such a sweet little daughter. Because they were perfect.

~*~

"And what happened next?!" Y/N gasped, earning a chuckle from Iwaizumi who was standing just outside her door.

"That, my little princess, is a story for another day," Oikawa concluded, kissing Y/N on the forehead before tucking her in and standing up.

Iwaizumi took that at his cue to enter the girl's room, and what he saw just melted his heart.

Y/N was already asleep and Oikawa was gently stroking her cheek, a small smile on his face.

Iwaizumi joined Oikawa and kissed his daughter on the cheek before making sure the covers were keeping her warm. He then tilted his head towards the door and Oikawa nodded before following his husband out of Y/N's room and into their own.

"You're so good with kids; I'm jealous," Iwaizumi pouted while changing into his nightwear.

Oikawa chuckled slightly, pulling an old t-shirt over his chest.

"Well, I did grow up with Takeru," he pointed out and Iwaizumi nodded.

"Hey, I've been thinking," the ex-setter suddenly said as the two were climbing into bed. "Maybe we should adopt another kid."

Iwaizumi's eyes widened as he turned to face his husband, who had an unsure look on his face.

"Really?" He asked and Oikawa nodded.

"Yeah; I mean, I love Y/N to bits and I know she loves us too but I see how she sits on the floor with that glum little look on her face and I know what's wrong because she keeps telling me," Oikawa turned his body fully so he was facing Iwaizumi. "She wants a brother or sister, Iwa-chan."

Iwaizumi felt a small smile creep up onto his face as he wrapped his arms around Oikawa, pulling the latter towards him and resting his chin on-top of his head.

"Ok," he whispered, loud enough for Oikawa to hear. "Let's get another kid."

~*~

Oh my, every time I wrote "Iwaizumi's", my iPad always came up with "Iwaizumi's arms" because I've written about them so much in the past. 😂

Anyway, I thought this one went pretty well considering it was my first non-yaoi yaoi. I hope you all enjoyed this and I might even write more ones like this in the future!