Kageyama Tobio ~ Nicknames

A short piece of fluff requested by @takaranichijou so I hope you enjoy!

~*~

"Kags?" Y/N asked, still not getting an answer from her best friend. "Oi, Kags, Kaggie, Swageyama Tobiyolo, Tobs, KAGS!"

Still not getting an answer, Y/N spent a second sulking before an evil smirk spread out across her face and she looked over at Kageyama.

"King?" She asked, and Kageyama's head immediately whipped around in her direction. "Oh, so you answer to that, you asshole!"

"Why don't you just call me by my actual name?" Kageyama asked like it was the most obvious thing in the whole world.

"Because your name is boring," Y/N answered bluntly, and Kageyama glared at her.

"Hey, my name's not boring!" He exclaimed and Y/N snickered.

"Yeah it is."

"Is not!"

"It kinda is."

"No, it's not!"

Y/N stifled a laugh before tapping her chin in thought.

"Fine, you don't want me to come up with a nickname for you, at least come up with a nickname for me," she said.

"Isn't 'Y/N' enough for you?" Kageyama asked with a sigh as Y/N shook her head cutely.

"Fine," Kageyama sighed again before thinking hard. "I know, how about 'Annoying Brat #1'?" He asked, and Y/N glared at him.

"Wait, who's Annoying Brat #2?" She asked, and Kageyama looked down at her with a straight face.

"Hinata," Kageyama answered flatly, and Y/N blinked before nodding in agreement.

"Yeah, that's true," she added, and the two walked in silence for a few minutes before Y/N piped up again.

"I'm still calling you Kags."

"Y/N, I swear!"

~*~

Lmao this sucked so bad, I'm sorry.

Also, I've decided not to end this book but updates for it are gonna be very slow oops.