Terushima Yuuji ~ Games

Hi I'm back with my own ideas for once lmao.

~*~

"Y/N-chan, I'm boooored!~"

Sighing, Y/N looked down at her boyfriend, who was laying on the bed with his head resting in her lap, a bright smile on his face.

Even though Y/N had a shit load of homework to get done and not enough time to get it done it, she could never be mad at Terushima for being such a cheeky dork because he was just too darn cute to ever get mad at.

So, instead of ignoring his adorable smile and beautiful dimples, Y/N entangled her fingers in Terushima's soft hair and smiled down at him, putting her laptop to the side for a second to acknowledge him properly.

"What do you want to do, Yuuji?" She asked sweetly, and Terushima rubbed his chin in thought, something that made Y/N giggle.

"Oh, I know!" He suddenly exclaimed, and Y/N cocked her head to the side as a way of showing that she was listening. "Why don't we play twister?"

Y/N raised an eyebrow, watching as a small blush appeared on Terushima's face.

"Twister?" She asked, and Terushima nodded.

"Twister," he repeated with a nod.

Y/N looked down at him in confusion before shaking her head and starting to get up from the bed, edging Terushima to get up too, which he did so gladly.

Grabbing a hairband from the bedside table, Y/N tied her hair up into a high ponytail before her and Terushima headed for the living room to start their game of twister.

Y/N prepared some drinks and snacks for after the game, which she had named 'the recovery' as their muscles were going to be sore after the game, while Terushima got the game ready and waited for her.

"Ready?" He asked and Y/N nodded, placing the snacks and drinks down onto the table before rolling up her sleeves and getting ready on the opposite side of the mat than Terushima.

"You're going down," she teased, and Terushima smirked that classic bad boy smirk of his that deceived everyone.

"We'll see about that, sunshine," he replied before spinning the spinner for his turn. "Right foot, yellow."

Placing his right foot on one of the yellow patches, Y/N spun the spinner, it landing on left hand, blue.

This was going to be a looong game.

~*~

Y/N was actually so glad that her brother nor her parents were home at that moment, because if they saw the position that she and Terushima were in, they would be a little more than just concerned.

Of course, if they saw the twister mat, they wouldn't be too worried, but the angle of the front door plus the kitchen counter that stood halfway across the room meant that the twister mat would be blocked from first sight, and Y/N was genuinely scared that her parents were walk in and lecture her and Terushima on where they should be doing their personal stuff and where they shouldn't be doing it.

Terushima was actually pretty comfy with his arms and legs spread out over the mat, as he had pretty long limbs anyway, with his stomach facing the ground and back in the air, but it was Y/N who was having a hard time coping on top of him, her arms spread out on either side of her boyfriend and one of her legs literally underneath him. She was about to lose it.

"You ok up there, sweetheart?" Terushima teased and Y/N let out a low but strained growl.

"Yep, absolutely fine," she replied strenuously as she reached out to spin the spinner, but on her way she lost her balance, falling and tumbling down on top of Terushima, a yelp of surprise emitting from both of them that sounded extremely wrong to whoever had just walked into the room.

"Akaashi!" Y/N gasped from on top of Terushima, who had his hands placed firmly on Y/N's waist to stop her from falling.

Yeah, the scene definitely looked wrong from the girl's brother's point of view - not to mention their sweaty and disheveled appearances.

"It's not what it looks like, dude," Terushima insisted, his eyes wide and glued on Akaashi's.

"I'm just gonna pretend like nothing happened and that you two weren't doing what I thought you were doing," the second-year said and walked past the couple and into his bedroom.

Y/N and Terushima stared at the closed door of Akaashi's bedroom, then down at eachother before both of them erupted into fits of laughter.

Just as Y/N was about to roll off of Terushima in a way that would probably make her hit her head on the couch behind her, Terushima tightened his grip on her waist and snaked one hand up to her face to cup her cheek and stroke the bone there.

"I love you," he said randomly, and Y/N blushed profusely from the sudden notion, looking away for a moment.

"Baka," she muttered before looking back at him. "Don't just say things like that out of the blue."

"But it's true, I do love you, and I really appreciate you taking time off your studies just to have some fun with me," he insisted, bringing Y/N's face down to his and pressing their foreheads together so he could press nimble and soft kisses to her cheek before kissing her lips gently and passionately.

"I love you too," Y/N mumbled against Terushima's lips before he finally let her get off of him so they could eat the snacks she had prepared and just spend some time together, talking and laughing about school because they just never got to do that anymore, and Y/N appreciated every minute she spent with her lovely boyfriend from then on out.

~*~

My love for this boy just went through the roof like he deserves so much more love someone please love him besides me and Trinity.