Hinata Shoyo ~ Matching

This ball of sunshine was requested by @asian_anime_nerd_707 and I'm actually surprised I'm still getting requests but here we go!

~*~

Y/N and Hinata were that couple that nobody really understood.

They were both small, energetic first-years who shared the same interests and had the same sense of humour, ideas and were just a really cute couple.

So, when Halloween rolled around that year, Hinata and Y/N were certain to pull off some crazy stunt to make that year memorable as hell, and they certainly did.

Not only did Hinata dress up as Y/N, but Y/N dressed up as Hinata and even put on her best impersonation of her boyfriend, which left the boy blushing and pouting in embarrassment at Kuroo's house party.

"Shoyo, is everything ok? You look really down," Y/N asked, having to yell over the loud music.

Hinata looked up at her, and sighed before grabbing her wrist and pulling her out of the crowded house and out into the backyard.

He plopped down onto the grass and laid back, gazing up at the stars shining brightly in the sky.

Y/N sat down next to him, looking down at her smol boyfriend with a look of confusion on her face.

"Do you enjoy making fun of me, Y/N-chan?" Hinata asked, and Y/N was almost horrified at the question.

"What?" She asked almost angrily. Keyword, almost.

"I mean, you're walking around this house taling like me and acting like me and it just feels really stupid," he explained, and you laid down next to him, placing a hand on his chest, causing him to look at you.

Before he had a chance to react, Y/N had already pressed her lipss to Hinata's softly and sweetly, kissing him for about three seconds before pulling away and smiling at him.

"I do that because it's cute, because you're cute," she teased, rubbing her nose against Hinata's before he quickly closed the gap between them with a simple peck.

"I think you're cute too," Hinata replied, wrapping his arm around Y/N's shoulders and hugging her. "Especially when you're dressed up as me."

~*~

Short bit of fluff!

Also, thank you guys for 100k reads, you're all amazing!