Akaashi x Reader x Oikawa ~ Alternative

My second love triangle lmao.

Now, please bare with me because this is going to be one complex request to do so I'm sorry if it has some holes in it trashxxiwa because I really tried! >_<

~*~

Y/N never expected herself to be stuck in such a complicated situation, but let me break it down for you.

She never expected to meet two, absolutely great, guys and she definitely didn't expect them both to like her, and for her to only like one of them.

It made her feel super mean to the other person who liked her because she was, through no fault of her own, basically rubbing the fact that she didn't like him back in his face.

But she couldn't help it really. Akaashi was a really nice guy and her and Oikawa just didn't really click I suppose.

~*~

Y/N had always seen Oikawa as a brother to her, as he did stupid stuff with her all the time and they were naturally great friends. But when she met Akaashi, she kind of fell of him first, you know? And that was just how it was, you know?

Y/N had been housemates with Oikawa for a while, since Oikawa lived alone and Y/N was always at his house more than her own.

She went to Aoba Johsai despite being Kuroo's cousin and the latter even made it a point to drag her along to the Tokyo training camp just so he wouldn't be alone, as stupid as he sounded. But sometimes even Kuroo needed his little cousin there with him, you know?

And that was where she met Akaashi.

She had wandered into one of the many gymnasiums at the camp in search for her idiot cousin who's left his knee pads in the main gym when she just so happened to stumble into the right one, where Kuroo, Bokuto, Lev, some tall blonde kid from Karasuno and his orange-haired friend and an extremely beautiful man happened to be practicing.

She stared at the beautiful man, who she remembered as the setter for Fukurodani if she was correct, before snapping out of it and looking over to Kuroo, scowling at him.

"You idiot, you forgot your knee pads!" She exclaimed, throwing the items of clothing at her cousin with a displeased look on her face.

"Ah, thanks, Y/N!" Kuroo smiled, slipping the pads on and sighing in relief. "Much better." (I don't even think Kuroo wears knee pads in the anime rip.)

Shaking her head, Y/N turned on her heel to walk out when someone grabbed her arm and spun her back around, and she was met with the beautiful man - who looked even more beautiful up close.

"Hi, um sorry for asking, but would you mind being the referee for our three vs three match real quick? All you have to do is see if the ball is out or of one of us touched the net or anything like that. It's not too hard," he asked, and Y/N blinked in surprise before nodding happily.

"Sure!" She beamed, and Akaashi actually smiled.

"I'm Akaashi," he introduced, and Y/N smiled.

"L/N," she replied, and Akaashi would've said something else if it weren't for Kuroo cutting in.

"Akaashi, you sly bastard, don't go stealing my cousin from me now!" He jeered, and Y/N turned around to stick her tongue out at him before turning back to Akaashi.

And that was how it all began...

~*~

Ayy, sorry for only one ending, but I was really stuck on how to do the second ending without it requiring me to write out the whole one-shot again and I really didn't have time to do it again with all of the other requests I have to get done + school + life + looking up ways to kms.