Oikawa Tooru ~ Introvert (Part 2)

Damn, you guys really wanted a part two to this and I don't even know why. I didn't even expect the first part to be so popular, holy crap.

Ok, so here we go.

~*~

"I..." She started, but Oikawa shushed her.

"Shh, don't say anything," he cooed, leaning in closer. "Just let me kiss you."

Y/N closed her eyes and succumbed to the warm feeling inside of her stomach, and just as she felt Oikawa's breath on her lips, his phone rang.

The two jerked away from eachother, and Oikawa gave the girl a sorry sort of smile before untangling his hand from hers and digging around in his bag for his phone.

"Sorry, Y/N-chan," he grunted, still rummaging around for his phone, and when he found it, he smiled victoriously.

"Iwa-chan!" He beamed when he answered the phone. "What? Makki and Mattsun are arguing over which Lenny face suits them better? Why do you need me to sort it out, I was kind of in the middle of something."

Oikawa sighed.

"Fine, I'll be there in ten minutes," he mumbled before hanging up and running a hair through his feathery brown hair.

Y/N had to refrain from running her own hands through his hair on account of how soft it looked.

"I'm really sorry, Y/N-chan. Will you be able to draw this?" Oikawa asked, and Y/N nodded.

She did't trust her voice at the moment as she knew it would probably crack from the tears threatening to fill her eyes.

"I'll leave my camera with you then and you can bring it in on the due date, ok?" He said, packing his bag and standing up from the bed to smile at Y/N. "I'll see you tomorrow maybe?"

Once again, Y/N nodded, and Oikawa leaned down to kiss her on the cheek before leaving her house.

On the cheek, not the lips where he was aiming before.

~*~

The due date for the project rolled around pretty quickly, and Y/N brought in the camera and the drawing just like she had promised. She had to keep the drawing in a big plastic wallet so it wouldn't get wet and she looked really funny walking around balancing a wallet and a camera in her hands. 

When she arrived to art class, which was a little after most people had arrived, Y/N quickly took her seat at the back next to Oikawa, who smiled so damn big at her it made her want to cry.

"You're the best, seriously," Oikawa whispered, taking the camera from Y/N and stuffing it in his bag. "Let's see the drawing."

Y/N opened up the plastic wallet and took the drawing out, laying it out on the table in front of them carefully.

Oikawa's mouth dropped open in awe at the sight of the beautiful drawing, his mind wanting to subconsciously hug the girl.

"Oh wow, that's amazing!" He gasped, and Y/N blushed. "You're so good at drawing!"

"Th-thanks..." She mumbled, averting her gaze from the boy beside her until it was their turn to present.

"I'll do all the talking, it's ok," he reassured as they were waking up to the front of the class, leaving Y/N to just stand at the side looking pretty.

By the time their presentation was done and they'd both been awarded the highest grade maintainable, Oikawa's lips started to pulsate just from looking at Y/N, and he kept biting them during the presentation.

So, when they sat down, Oikawa immediately grabbed the plastic wallet on the table and stood it up before grabbing Y/N's wrist and pulling her towards him.

Without hesitation, he pressed his lips to hers softly but passionately, taking control of the kiss but with a light feathery distinction.

When he pulled away, Y/N was blushing like mad, and he found that cute.

"You know," he started, brushing his thumb over her knuckles. "I've been wanting to do that for a very long time now."

~*~

I hope this was what you guys were looking for because I really don't know, oops.

Also, happy valentines day! I'm spending mine writing fanfiction and watching Yuri!!! on Ice again because Victuuri is just--