Futakuchi Kenji ~ Helpful

Sorry in advance, but this is going to be a little short because I don't really know much about Futakuchi and I've even been to the Haikyuu!! wiki page to read up on him but I can't really find anything that would help me so sorry BlackBlizzardTomas! 😫

~*~

"Kya~! That's it for now," Y/N breathed out a huge sigh of relief, stretching after she put down the last box, Futakuchi just watching her a little shyly.

Y/N was a third-year with an amazing body, and the second-year actually felt a little lucky to be watching her stretch, but he didn't want to come across as a pervert.

"Thanks for helping me, Kenji!" She exclaimed, flashing the younger boy one of her trademark sweet smiles that made his heart skip a beat.

"Ah, n-no problem, Y/N-senpai!" He stuttered out in reply, and Y/N laughed at how cute he was.

"Kenji, I told you; Y/N's fine!" She insisted, and Kenji's face burned bright red as he nodded stiffly. "Come on, I'm taking you out for something to eat, since you're so helpful and all!"

Walking past him, Y/N had to pinch him on the cheek on two conditions: one, he was so cute and she couldn't help herself, and two, he looked like he was about to pass out and she needed to bring him back to the real world so technically it was a win-win.

"Come on, let's go," she beckoned softly, and Futakuchi's face lit up as he nodded cheerfully.

"Right!"

~*~

QUESTION!
Should I write a Haikyuu!! Ships one-shot book aswell as my x readers??