Sugawara Koushi ~ Hot

Sorry for another Suga one, I just had this really cool idea that I thought would suit him best. I still am open to requests so fire away!

~*~

Y/N couldn't sleep. She was too hot. Originally, she was wearing her normal long sleeved pyjamas, but when she got too hot for those, she took her trousers off. But when she got too hot for that, she even considered just sleeping naked, but Koushi would probably not approve of waking up next to his girlfriend to see that she was naked. So the girl sighed to herself and changed into one of her boyfriend's old t-shirts and left her pants on before crawling back into bed with Sugawara.

She looked over at the boy sleeping peacefully on his back as a strand of hair blew in front of his face and tickled his nose, watching the way he breathed in and out so calmly. Y/N loved Sugawara, and she loved everything about him. Everything he did was just so cute. When he smiled, it made his dimples show. When he yawned, his beauty spot crinkled up beneath his eye. And when he wasn't wearing a shirt, well, let's just say it was a sight for sore eyes.

But what Y/N loved the most about Suga, although it may sound stupid, was how his body was always cool. Even in the middle of summer, like tonight, and it was boiling, he still managed to keep cool. Y/N had no idea how he did it, but she thought it had something to do with volleyball and how much water he drank at practise or at games. Whenever she was hot, he would take off his shirt and cuddle with her, which was what the girl needed. So, she scooted closer to her boyfriend and poked his cheek.

"Suga?" She whispered, poking him again. "Sugawara?"

When the silver-haired boy stirred, Y/N thought he was waking up, but he only fell asleep again, and the girl's eyes grew narrow. She huffed and rolled her eyes as she climbed on top of her boyfriend, carefully, straddling him and leaning down to peck his nose. The boy groaned and scrunched up his nose, which led Y/N to kiss it more. She then proceeded in planting kisses on and around his cheeks until he woke up.

"Ok, ok, Y/N, I'm up," he grumbled, opening his eyes lazily. "What do you need?"

It was just then that Sugawara noticed the girl...on his lap...and raised an eyebrow.

"Take your shirt off," Y/N ordered quietly.

Suga took a moment to process the position she was in and shook his head.

"Y/N, we have school tomorrow. I'm not going to-"

"Oh! No, no!" Y/N exclaimed, cutting him off. "That's not what I meant," she finished with a giggle.

Suga fell back on his back with a huge sigh of relief which made the girl laugh even more, even though it was two in the morning and her neighbours would probably hate her for it.

"Then what do you mean?" He asked, his voice still groggy but cute.

"You probably haven't noticed how hot it is tonight, but I can't sleep. And you know that I'll be moody in the morning. So, please, take off your shirt and let me cuddle with you," the girl explained, pouting and giving her boyfriend puppy dog eyes.

Sugawara gave her a wide close-eyed smile before nodding. Y/N squealed in happiness and crawled off of her boyfriend's lap, sitting up on her side to watch him take off his shirt. Although she would never admit it, Y/N actually really loved seeing Suga without a shirt on. He had a, relatively, toned chest and he was actually quite good looking. It made Y/N feel lucky that he was her boyfriend, not somebody else's.

Once it was off, the silver-haired boy tossed the shirt across the room and into the laundry bin behind the door before holding his arms out for Y/N to crawl into him. She did just that, the coolness of Suga's chest immediately touching her cheek. The girl sighed in relief as the two of them fell back onto the bed, throwing the covers over them.

"Happy?" He asked, rubbing Y/N's forearm gently after he wrapped his arm around his shoulder.

"Mhm," Y/N hummed, nodding more as she snuggled into her boyfriend. "I swear Suga, I'm gonna have to bring you to all of my classes to keep me cool."

Y/N heard him chuckle before rubbing her forearm again. The two were silent for a few minutes before the girl spoke up.

"You know I love you, right?" She asked, looking up at her boyfriend, who looed down at her in concern.

"Of course," he answered immediately. "Why'd you ask?"

"No reason," she shrugged, turning back to look at her hands in her lap.

Koushi was silent for a moment, trying to think of what to say next - as he knew he couldn't leave things like this. The couple would wake up with that hint of awkwardness in-between.

"And I love you too," he said, kissing the top of her head. "Very much."

~*~

The picture motivated me to do this xD