Nishinoya Yuu ~ Cheer

My beautiful Noya was requested by the very lovely Autogirls and can I just say THANK YOU for using so much detail because it actually makes writing requests a lot more easier.

Kageyama's Sister!Reader btw :^)

~*~

"Noya, what are you doing?"

Nishinoya's eyes widened at the mention of his name, and his hair physically spiked up at the sweet sound of your angelic voice.

The second-year stood up straight, stepping out from his hiding place behind the gym door as he scratched the back of his neck nervously.

"Uh, h-hey, Y/N-chan!" He exclaimed, giving you a wide close-eyed smile.

You smiled back and waved at the older boy, stepping away from your cheerleading group for a few minutes to talk to your best friend.

It took Noya everything inside of him not to let his eyes drift down to your slim, beautiful legs as you approached him and instead kept his eyes trained on your perfect face - almost to a point where it was scary.

"Everything ok?" You asked, cocking your head to the side as you noticed Noya sweatdrop.

"Yeah, I just wanted to know if your cheerleading group was still going to do the pep rally for our practice match with Aoba Johsai later," Noya answered, mentally praising himself for not stammering.

You smiled sweetly at the boy and nodded, before being called back over by your cheerleading group.

"I'll see you later at the pep rally then," you concluded, pinching Noya's cheek before skipping back over to your group, leaving Noya a blushing mess.

"What are you guys smiling at?" You asked, yourself blushing as you looked at the mischevious faces of your teammates.

"Oh, nothing," (best friend's name) answered, a smug smile on her face the whole time. "But, face it, you only volunteered to hold this pep rally so that you can show off to Noya~"

You hid your blushing face behind your hands as your team continued to joke about you crush on Noya, even though you had no idea that he had a crush on you aswell.

The only reason Noya came to watch you practice and actually agreed to let you have a pep rally before his practice match is because of his massive crush on you, but he never actually got a chance to talk to you properly or your conversations only lasted for a few seconds before your brother, Kageyama came and pulled you away.

Your older brother didn't really like Nishinoya very much, and he especially didn't like the fact that he liked you, as he thought Noya would be a bad influence on you, but it never really bothered you.

~*~

Your pep rally went well, but you were a little discouraged that Nishinoya didn't actually turn up to watch it.

It confused you really, seeing as he was so excited to watch you and all, but you shrugged it off and went to get changed. You weren't going to watch his volleyball match, as he didn't come to your pep rally.

But, as you were leaving the changing rooms, you spotted him looking all shy and nervous by the school gates, a sight that made you want to kiss his pretty pouting lips off, and when he saw you his whole face lit up.

"Y/N-chan!" He exclaimed, running towards you, and you couldn't help but smile as you heaved your bag further up your shoulder.

"Hey, Noya, you weren't at the pep rally; is everything ok?" You asked, raising an eyebrow in concern for the older boy, who just gulped.

"N-no, nothing's wrong, I just..." He started, blushing profusely as you cocked your head to the side cutely and smiled at him.

"You just...?" You drawled, and Nishinoya squeezed his eyes shut before taking a deep breath and opening them again.

"Willyoubemygirlfriend?!" He yelled, his voice cracking cutely as his whole face exploded red.

You giggled and leaned forward to kiss him on the cheek, interlacing your fingers with his.

"Is this why you missed my pep rally? To come up with a way to ask me out that I barely understood but got anyway?" You teased, and Nishinoya chuckled nervously.

"Well..."

"Nevermind, let's just go; your volleyball match is starting in a few," you winked and tugged on Nishinoya's arm, the two of you walking back into the gym as the rest of the volleyball team were holding back a very angry Kageyama.

~*~

Ayy, I'm sorry if this is really shitty but life really hasn't been very good for me right now and I was trying to get this one out of the way so I can take a nice break and get my shit together.