Hinata Shoyo ~ Water Fight

grenda2911 I'm using our water fight from the last day of term. Come at me.

Also, just pretend that your two best friends are girls in this one-shot. It will make sense trust me.

~*~

Diving behind a tree, you bent down and scanned the area for anyone other than your two best friends.

Despite the fact this was just a water fight, it seemed like life and death to you. If you got sprayed by an opponent on the opposing team, you were out.

It was you, (best friend's name) and (other best friend's name) against Hinata, Nishinoya and Tanaka. Boys against girls. And, so far, the three boys had gotten your two best friends out. But you had gotten Tanaka and Nishinoya out, so you had avenged your friends. Now it was just you and Hinata.

Suddenly, an amazing idea popped into your head.

Hinata had always been overprotective of you, since you were his first girlfriend. If you tripped, he would be calling an ambulance for you which, at the same time, was a gift and a curse. A gift for you and a curse for him.

With a big smirk on your face, you came out of hiding and started to run through the woods, looking like you were trying to find someone, when all of a sudden, you pretended to trip.

You screamed so loudly that it echoed and then began fake crying.

Hinata, who was hiding up in a tree - a fucking tree - jumped down and began to run towards your "crying".

Nishinoya, Tanaka and your two best friends were altogether at the time and when they heard your crying, they all looked at eachother with worried faces.

"Shit," the four of them said in unison before running off to find you.

The four of them found you first, and you shushed them with a devious wink, letting them catch onto your plan. They all nodded and started calling out for Hinata.

"Hinata! Hurry, she's badly hurt!" Tanaka yelled.

"Shoyo!" You cried.

"I'm coming!" Hinata yelled from somewhere off on the distance and you got your bottle ready.

"Y/N!" He yelled once he saw you on the floor clutching your leg in pain, and once he was near enough for you, you sprung up from the ground and poured the rest of your water on him.

"Woohoo!" You cheered, throwing your arms up in the air. "I win!"

Hinata looked so shocked and confused that it made you laugh so much. But when he saw that you were fine, his face morphed into a pout.

"What's wrong, Shoyo?" You asked, your laughter dying down into small giggles.

"Don't do that, Y/N-chan, I was worried about you!" He whined and you smiled even brighter.

"Aww, Shoyo!" You exclaimed, throwing your arms around his neck in a hug. "That is so cute!"

~*~

Me and my friends did this exact same thing on the last day of school. No regrets.