Nishinoya Yuu ~ Cuddles

Noya was requested by BlackPearl_Lilies so hope you enjoy it!

~*~

The one thing Y/N loved about Nishinoya were the cuddles he gave when she was feeling upset. Even though he was short, he was still able to take her body and mould it perfectly with his, just by wrapping his arms around her. Besides, both Y/N and Noya were midgets, so it was like they belonged together.

One day, after running into her usual group of bullies after art club, Y/N returned home drenched; and it wasn't even raining! She didn't want to go to her house, she needed Noya. Today, the bullies poured a bucket of freezing cold water over her head, soaking her and her clothes. They were always bullying the girl, and she had no idea why. She didn't do anything to them, so why were they always on her tail?

Y/N ran all the way from Karasuno High School to Nishinoya's house, tears falling down her face as she did. She ignored all the looks from people passing by. It must've been a little weird seeing a sixteen year old short girl with water dripping from her hair and clothes running down the street crying. But she pushed past them anyway, desperate to get to her boyfriend's house.

Once she reached Nishinoya's front door, she made no hesitation in knocking, not bothering to try and make herself look decent.

"Coming!" She heard Nishinoya yell from inside, and the sound of his voice made Y/N want to cry even more.

She knew his parents weren't home as they worked late, so he would be the only one in the house. Suddenly, the door swung open, revealing Nishinoya with a big smile on his face. But his smile soon disappeared into a look of worry when he saw his girlfriend wet and teary-eyed on his doorstep.

"Y/N?" He asked, reaching his hand out to touch the girl's arm. "Come in."

Y/N smiled sheepishly, stepping into Nishinoya's house while he closed the door behind her. She turned around to look at him, and seeing how worried he looked made her feel somewhat better. At least someone cared about her.

"Hey, what happened?" He asked softly, peering into the girl's eyes as he rested his hands on her forearms.

"I uh..." She started, sniffing. "I got water poured on me by these girls after art club."

Noya cupped her cheek and wiped her tears away, kissing her on the forehead afterwards. "Those idiots."

Y/N closed her eyes and bit her lip, trying to keep herself from letting out anymore tears.

"How about we cuddle up on the couch and watch (favourite movie)?" He asked.

The girl smiled sadly and nodded, hugging herself. Noya noticed she was cold and jumped up suddenly, surprising Y/N slightly.

"I've got something you can wear!" He exclaimed, taking Y/N by the hand and leasing her upstairs. "I was going to save it for your birthday but you deserve it now."

And with that, Nishinoya opened a draw in his room and pulled out a giraffe onesie, small enough to fit your size. You giggled and took it from his hands, inhaling the sweet scent of Nishinoya and watched as he pulled out a matching lion onesie.

"Put it on! That way we can be all cute and matching when my parents come home!" He exclaimed excitedly, jumping up and down in front of Y/N.

She smiled sweetly before heading to the bathroom to get changed, and when she came out, Nishinoya was already dressed in his little lion onesie, the hood pulled up and his hands stuffed in the pockets.

"You look so cute, Y/N-chan," he complimented, smiling brightly at his girlfriend.

Y/N blushed a little before Noya led her back downstairs and over to the couch. He flopped down onto it and held his arms out for her to take. Y/N gladly accepted his offer, climbing onto the couch and snuggling up in his arms before resting her head on his chest.

Nishinoya was warm, and in return he made Y/N feel warm.

"You're warm, Noya," she mumbled, nuzzling his chest.

"Really?! Am I making you hot?" He asked, pulling away for a moment before Y/N pulled him back down.

"No," she answered, smiling. "I love your cuddles."

Y/N looked up at Nishinoya, his face inches away from hers.

"I love you," she whispered, gazing deep into his eyes.

"I love you too," Noya mumbled before kissing her lips softly, but passionately.

His lips made Y/N forget about her encounter with the bullies just half an hour earlier, as she knew that when she had Noya's cuddles just around the corner, she could face anything.

~*~

Gosh, why can't boys like this be real? I'm literally jealous of fictional me 😂