Sawamura Daichi ~ Relaxing

I was gonna make this a lemon but I've already got way too many of them 😂 sorry grenda2911

~*~

When Daichi came home from a very stressful volleyball practice, Y/N knew something was wrong.

He was walking stiffly and robotic, and even though it looked funny, she knew he was hurt, or at least aching.

When he bent over to pick up something or to take his trainers off, he hissed in pain and that was when Y/N ordered him upstairs.

She told him to take his shirt off and be laying face down on the bed by the time she got up there, and even though Daichi was blushing like mad, he nodded feebly and shuffled upstairs.

Washing her hands and picking up some body lotion from the bathroom, Y/N dashed upstairs and into their bedroom.

And, to be expected, Daichi was laying face down on the bed with his shirt off. He was actually grateful for his face being buried in his pillow because he definitely did not want Y/N to see his blushing face.

When he heard the bed creak however, and felt Y/N situating herself on his butt, Daichi couldn't help but look up at his girlfriend with a confused look on his face.

"Y-Y/N, what are you doing?" He asked nervously, eyeing up the bottle of body lotion in her hand.

"I'm giving you a massage, dummy, now hold still," she answered, pushing her boyfriend's face back into his pillow before giggling and giving him a peck on the cheek.

Daichi couldn't fight off the goofy smile on his face and, yet again, he was glad his face was buried in his pillow.

"Where does it hurt, sweetie?" She asked kindly, completely different from the girl a few minutes ago.

"E-everywhere," Daichi stuttered a reply, and Y/N sighed, shaking her head.

Beginning her massage on Daichi, she began to lecture him.

"Daichi, you need to stop doing this to yourself," she scolded sweetly. "I know that you think practicing is the only way to get better, but working yourself to the point of exhaustion where you can't even walk anymore is not the right way to go.

"You need to take care of your body and be sure to get lots of rest because if you're in pain after every practice then one: we're going to run out of body lotion and two: you won't be performing at your best when it comes to nationals."

Her lecture continued as she kneaded her hands into Daichi's skin, soothing all of the tense muscles between his shoulder-blades and spine.

"And I know, I sound like Suga right now, but I'm only doing this because I care. I know that if you don't win because you've been working yourself out too much, then you're going to hate yourself and lock everyone else out from your life, and I don't want that to happen. So please don't keep doing this to yourself, Daichi."

Towards the end of Y/N's lecture, Daichi had completely blacked out. The exhaustion he suffered from today's practice mixed with the relaxing feeling of his girlfriend's hands working magic on his muscles putting him at ease for the night.

And Y/N only noticed her boyfriend had fallen asleep beneath her when she finished her lecture and Dachi's snores filled the room.

She just shook her head with silent laughter before peppering the nape of his neck with kisses and climbing off of him to put the lotion back in the bathroom.

When she returned to the bedroom, she nearly cried at how darn adorable Daichi looked with his eyes closed peacefully and drool dripping from his mouth. Y/N definitely knew she would miss this if Daichi kept overworking himself, and she hoped he had heard the important parts of her lecture.

Of course Daichi did, and he took into account what his girlfriend said, trying hard at volleyball practice but not too hard, and then coming home to sleep in their comfy bed and get cuddles from Y/N as a reward.

And pretty soon, all of the preparation paid off, for the day when Karasuno finally made it to nationals, and Y/N couldn't be any more proud.

~*~

Don't know why, but feels hit me at the end.