Nishinoya Yuu ~ Travel Sickness

Wooooo! I can't believe I actually came up with an idea for this book again.

~*~

When you requested to sit by the window on the coach, Nishinoya knew something was up.

Or, it could've just been that you liked the view, but Noya figured you had travel sickness.

He didn't really know you all that well to determine whether or not you really did, but he let you sit by the window without argument, and you thanked him for it.

However, throughout the coach trip, Nishinoya noticed you looking a bit pale.

He tried not to bring it up because he had no idea if talking about being sick would actually cause someone to be sick - well, he knew it didn't for him.

"Hey, are you ok?" He asked, placing a hand on your shoulder.

You didn't say anything, just nodded, and that was when Noya knew you were going to be sick, not to mention the puffing up of your cheeks.

And he didn't have to think twice before unbuckling his seatbelt and getting up onto the seat on his knees, turning around to peer over his seat at Sugawara.

"Oi, Suga, you got a plastic bag?" He asked, somewhat urgently, and the setter raised an eyebrow before reaching into his school bag.

"I think so, why?" He asked.

"Nishinoya! Sit back down!" The teacher yelled just as Suga took the plastic bag out of his bag.

"No time, just hand it over," Nishinoya held his hand out to take the bag, snatching it from Sugawara before saying a quick 'thanks' and sitting back down.

"Here, use this," he said quietly to you, not wanting to startle you as he handed you the plastic bag.

Buckling himself in again, Nishinoya heard you retch and instinctively pulled your hair back from in front of your face, holding it behind your head with one hand while rubbing your back with the other.

"Sensei, we've had a bit of an accident over here!" He called out, and the teacher was there in moments.

The coach had to be stopped, and you were taken to the nearest bathroom to clean yourself off and regain your composure, while the others all stood outside while the coach was being cleaned.

Despite having a bag right in front of you, most of your bile had ended up on the floor rather than in the bag, but Noya still did his part.

"Quick thinking, Noya!" Tanaka exclaimed, playfully punching the boy's arm as he laughed nervously.

"How did you not throw up? I felt sick from behind you, but you were right next to her!" Hinata shivered, and Nishinoya wrapped an arm around his neck, ruffling his hair.

"Shoyo, you need to learn to be a gentleman, not a coward," the latter teased, and Hinata blushed bright red.

A few minutes later, everyone was seated back on the coach, you and Nishinoya at the front in case of anymore emergencies.

"Nishinoya?" You asked nervously, and Noya turned to look at you.

"Call me Yuu," he said happily, and you nodded.

"Y-Yuu..." You began again, and he smiled. "Thank you."

Nishinoya's smile widened and he waved his hand dismissively.

"Don't worry about it!" He exclaimed, and you smiled. "Suga-san is my personal plastic bag disposer, so tell him if you need another one."

"Hey!" Sugawara yelled from behind you, his hand coming down to karate chop Yuu's head.

You giggled as the two bickered, thinking to yourself what a nice group of people they were. Maybe if you stopped throwing up all the time, you would be able to actually talk to them.

~*~

Proud ngl.