Ukai Keishin ~ Judgement

My first Ukai one-shot is brought to you by Holiday_in_arse_1969 (what a name omg) so I hope you enjoy!

~*~

You weren't very good at keeping secrets, but when it came to something as serious as being in a relationship with a grown man, secrets were your forte.

It's not that you couldn't tell people; you could tell whoever the hell you wanted to, but you were a little too afraid of being judged, so you just decided to keep your relationship with the coach of the Karasuno boys volleyball team under the radar.

Even the volleyball team had no idea that you were dating their coach, and that was the way you wanted to keep it.

But one day, the secret slipped out.

~*~

It wasn't really nice how people found out, but it all started with one person who you happened to hate. (that bitch you hate) caught you bidding your boyfriend goodbye with a quick peck on the lips outside the gym and ever since that happened, word had got around quick.

It's not like it was wrong for you to be dating Ukai; after all, you were in your third-year of high school and he was only a few years older than you, but other people seemed to decide otherwise.

Even though the volleyball club didn't mind one bit that you were in a relationship with their coach, you still found yourself slipping deeper into something you couldn't get out of, and the insults being fired at you left and right nearly everyday left you feeling like you were in the wrong.

Was it wrong for you to be dating a grown man? You honestly had no idea and you needed some help, so you went to the only person you could think of.

Ukai.

~*~

"Y/N? What are you doing here? And why are you crying?" Ukai asked the moment he saw you standing on his doorstep all teary-eyed and smudged mascara.

"I told my parents I was going round a friend's house to study," you sniffled, and Ukai buried his hand in your hair, the palm of his hand touching the side of your face which made you tear up again.

"What happened?" He asked, leading you into the house and shutting the door behind you.

"People know," you sobbed as soon as the door was closed, wrapping your arms around your boyfriend's waist and crying into his chest.

Ukai was surprised to say the least, but he wrapped his arms around your small shoulders and rubbed your back up and down nonetheless.

"Hey, it's ok," he cooed, resting his chin atop of your head as he felt your tears soak through the fabric of his t-shirt. "I don't care if people know-"

"But I do!" You cut him off with a muffled sob, and Ukai sighed, pushing you away from him slightly by your shoulders so he could look you in the eyes.

Bringing his hand up to your face, he wiped your tears away with his thumb before pressing a gentle kiss to your lips.

"People knowing isn't going to do jack shit to change the fact that I love you, ok?" He stated, and you blinked in awe.

Nodding feebly, Ukai smiled slightly before pressing another kiss to your forehead and pulling you in for a warm hug.

"I love you, Y/N."

~*~

Not even lying, I cringed so much while writing this and I guarantee Ukai was 3775465% OOC. I'm sorry if this was shitty.