Yandere!Kageyama x Reader x Tsukishima ~ Fight

I've never written a love triangle before, at least not one this intense, so sorry SmolTsun if it's shit 😂

Tokyo Ghoul AU where you, Kags and Tsukki are all part of the same team but Kags is a yandere and shit and yeah. Hope you enjoy!

~*~

He watched you from a far, watched as you conversed with the enemy; the enemy of his eyes.

Tsukishima Kei. He was such an asshole it was beyond Kageyama how you managed to be friends with him. He wanted your attention and your attention only, and he didn't like it when you were around other guys.

Despite the fact Tsukishima didn't show any signs of loving you, Kageyama was still overly jealous. He wanted to kill the fucking lamppost for even getting near you.

"Tobio? Tobio!" You yelled, bringing Kageyama back to his senses.

The raven-haired boy blinked before averting his eyes from Tsukishima to look down at you.

"Come on, we're about to go," you pulled on his sleeve and started pulling him towards the other members of your team.

"Ok, so this is the plan," Daichi began, laying a map out on the table in front of everyone. "We attack from the left, letting the Nekoma ghouls attack from the right. Remember, we're working together, which means we fight together. Got it?"

Everyone nodded and Nishinoya licked his lips.

"We're gonna beat those bastards to the ground!" He yelled, and Tanaka nodded.

"Yeah, that'll show them!"

Sugawara shook his head while chuckling.

"Now boys, don't go crazy. We have to make sure we kill Aoba Johsai's leader before anything else," the motherly figure of the team spoke up, patting both boys on the shoulders.

"Well, if that's it, then let's go!" You chirped, smiling brightly at the team. "The Nekoma team should be waiting for us at the bus stop."

By day, you were a volleyball team at a regular high school, but by night, you were a group of vicious ghouls, seeking revenge for your last defeat against the Aoba Johsai team.

Kageyama and Tsukishima walked either side of you, both males shooting eachother dirty looks above your head as the team made their way to the bus stop to meet up with the Nekoma team.

~*~

You were standing on the left with Tsukishima and Yaku next to you. Originally, the teams were going to split up so Karasuno was on one side and Nekoma was on the other side, but both team captains thought it would be more healthy to mix both teams up.

Of course, Kageyama hated the idea of you being with Tsukishima while he was on the other side, watching as the two of you discussed strategies and techniques to ensure your victory. He would do anything to make sure you were far away from that asshole.

As the Aoba Johsais began pouring into the area in front of you, Daichi and Kuroo gave eachother the signal that said we should attack.

All of a sudden, both teams began to run into the field, their eyes glowing red and their kagune sticking out of their skins.

The Aoba Johsai had no idea what hit them, and you managed to kill off a few of their teammates before someone grabbed you from behind and threw you to the ground, your kagune cracking as you coughed blood.

Your vision became blurry but you managed to see who it was that had just caught you. Of course, it would be none other than Oikawa Tooru.

"Funny seeing you here, Y/N-chan," he smirked, picking you up by your neck and pinning you hard against a tree. "I thought you would've learned your lesson from last time before coming back here."

You let out a chuckle, opening the one eye that wasn't bleeding.

"You know I never run away from a fight, Tooru," you stated hoarsely, your lungs starting to loose oxygen.

"You know, you're such a troublemaker, Y/N-chan," Oikawa said through gritted teeth. "It's about time I ended you once and for all."

And with that, he began to squeeze your neck, strangling you as you struggled to breath. You thrashed about in his grasp, trying to free yourself from him but to no avail. Just as you were about to black out, something flew past, knocking Oikawa over as he let go of your neck.

You coughed and gasped for air as your body lay limp on the ground. You slowly looked up to see Tsukishima standing above Oikawa, who looked very much dead, and you felt tears of terror roll into your eyes.

"K-Kei," you squeaked and Tsukishima immediately looked over to you, a look of worry in his eyes as he picked you up off of the ground and held you in his arms.

"It's ok," he cooed as he ran a hand through your hair, feeling your tears soak through his t-shirt. "It's all over; I've got you."

"Mini-chan," he added on with a smirk, causing you to giggle through your cries.

Kageyama was watching from the distance, feeling his blood boil as he saw how Tsukishima held you, and how you cried into his chest.

'That should be me,' he thought to himself as he stormed over to you and Tsukishima.

Suddenly, he punched Tsukishima in the face, knocking you out of his arms as you fell to the floor again.

"What the hell?!" Tsukishima barked as he glared at Kageyama.

"You bastard!" Kageyama yelled as he punched Tsukishima again.

You gasped as Tsukishima fell to the ground, but Kageyama didn't stop. He continued kicking his body as he lay helplessly on the ground.

"I love Y/N! Far more than you ever will you prick!" He screamed, and only when you did, did it bring you back to your senses.

You got up from the ground and grabbed Kageyama's arm, trying to pull him away from Tsukishima.

"Tobio, stop!" You begged, tears still running down your face. "Ryu, help me!"

Tanaka, along with everybody else, ran over to the scene. Tanaka stepped in front of Kageyama, placing a hand on his chest to calm him down as Yamaguchi and Kuroo helped Tsukishima up off of the floor, slinging his arms around their shoulders.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" You yelled, looking up at Kageyama with teary eyes.

"I..." He began, the silence around him screaming in his eyes. "I just want you to love me..."

The silence stretched over every member of both teams as Kageyama looked down at the ground, ashamed.

"You know," Tsukishima croaked, causing everyone to look over at him. "You're such a yandere."

Kageyama scrunched his eyebrows in disapproval.

"No I'm not," he argued.

"You kind of are," you giggled as you watched his face contort with confusion.

"Agreeing with the tsundere, are we, Y/N-chan?" Sugawara chuckled and you shook your head.

"Come on, let's get back to Karasuno and get cleaned up," Daichi suggested, and everyone followed him.

You, however, pulled Kageyama back and pressed your lips against his in a short, sweet kiss before pulling away and smiling up at him.

"I do love you, Tobio, but next time, try not to murder my best friend."

~*~

Do kagune crack? I don't know, I've only seen Tokyo Ghoul once.