Tsukishima Kei ~ Cold

Lmao, I completely forgot I had this one.

~*~

"Kei, do you want me to get you anything?" You asked, placing a hand to your boyfriend's hot, sweaty forehead and creasing your eyebrows in worry.

"Can I have some more tissues please?" He asked, his voice all cloudy due to the blockage in his nose.

You nodded and smiled sweetly at Tsukishima before getting up off of his bed and heading downstairs to get some more tissues.

"How is he, Y/N?" Tsukishima's mother asked when you appeared in the living room.

"He's doing fine, I guess," you replied guiltily, picking up a box of tissues from the mantelpiece. "Is it ok if I take these up to him?"

Tsukishima's mother nodded with a smile on her face and you smiled back sheepishly in thanks.

"Hey, Y/N," Akiteru called out to you as you stepped on the first step on the way upstairs.

You looked behind you at the older brother, who gave you a soft smile.

"Don't feel guilty about Kei catching a cold, he catches them all the time," he reassured. "It takes a lot for him to actually give up his favourite jacket so you obviously mean a lot to him."

You smiled back at the brother and nodded happily before dashing back upstairs to tend to your sick boyfriend.

"Here you go, Kei," you said softly as you sat down on the edge of his bed and handed him the tissues.

"Thank you, Y/N," he croaked as he reached out to take the box from you, his hands shaking as he did so. 

"Come here," he smiled slightly, opening his arms out to you so you could crawl into them.

"Ew, no, you're sick; I don't want to catch your cold," you giggled.

"And whose fault is that?" Tsukishima smirked, but you smile faded as the guilt slowly rose to your chest again, eliciting tears from your eyes.

When Tsukishima noticed you were crying, his expression immediately softened up and he reached out to touch your knee.

"Hey," he cooed, and you suddenly rubbed your eyes.

"I'm sorry, Kei," you sniffled, looking up at him. "I should've brought my jacket yesterday but I was in a rush and-"

"Hey, don't worry about it," Tsukishima insisted, bringing his hand up to run the back of his finger down your cheek. "Honestly, I don't mind being stuck up here."

He paused before leaning forward to press his lips to yours.

"As long as you're here with me, that's all I care about."

~*~

Tsukki was way OOC I'm sorry.