Bokuto Koutarou ~ Crush

Damn, ya'll sure are thirsty for Bokuto I'll tell you that. Not that I'm complaining, pfft, why would I complain?

requested by keiiiiiji and I love your username by the way.

N/N in this one means nickname, just in case you didn't know ^^.

~*~

Everyone who knew Bokuto remotely knew that he was a very straightforward man.

If he had something on his mind, he would never hesitate to tell someone, and he was always the first to counteract a debate in any class, letting people know where they stood with Bokuto.

For example, if someone's skirt was hiked up their butt, Bokuto would tell them rather than let them walk around looking like someone who just got up off of the street, and the same for any other scenario.

He loved helping people out no matter what the problem was, but when faced with his own problem, it was a little different.

First, Bokuto would have to analyse the situation; who was involved? Would it cause a problem? Would it benefit anyone by solving it?

In this case, yes, yes it would. For if Bokuto didn't solve this problem, he knew it would kill him. And it all revolved around one person:

L/N Y/N.

Bokuto had liked her for a long time, being one of his closest friends besides Kuroo, and he wanted to confess his crush to her, but at the same time, he didn't want to ruin the amazing friendship they had.

Y/N was a great girl, absolutely great, and she got just about anything. She was the type of girl who would laugh so hard that milk would come out of her nose, and she wouldn't care one bit.

She was perfect to Bokuto, and hella pretty at that, and he thought he'd hit the jackpot when he first met her, so obviously he didn't want to lose what he already had with her.

But at the same time, Bokuto thought he was being selfish.

Kuroo had told him many times to just tell Y/N that he liked her and get it over with, and if he didn't like her, tough noogies, the world hurt sometimes.

But Bokuto didn't want Y/N to feel like it was her fault if she said no, because he knew she was the type of person to take things to heart, and Bokuto would rather hurt himself than let Y/N feel that way.

But he knew Y/N better than anyone else, and even though she went to Nekoma and was a second-year, Bokuto just wanted her to know how he felt, so one day after school ended early for Fukurodani (as some idiot started a fire in the boy's changing rooms, and no it wasn't Bokuto) Bokuto immediately got the train to Tokyo, texting his mother to let him know he was seeing Y/N and Kuroo, and headed straight for Nekoma.

By the time he got there, school had just finished, and all the students had already began pouring out of the school building, but Bokuto knew Y/N and Kuroo hadn't left yet, as he would've walked past them on his way there.

However, when he did see them, Y/N seemed so surprised to see the owl-like male that she couldn't help but run up to him as fast as she could and jump on him in a hug, wrapping her legs around his waist and hugging his neck tightly.

"Kou!" She squealed happily, and Bokuto ignored the weird glances he received from people walking past so he could focus on supporting Y/N by wrapping his arms around her waist.

Over Y/N's shoulder, Bokuto could see Kuroo smirking deviously as he raised his hands and made an 'ok' sign with one of them while inserting his finger into the hole teasingly.

Shifting his hands around a little, Boktuo managed to balance Y/N on one of his arms while using the other one to flip Kuroo off.

"I missed you so much today!" She exclaimed, those words causing Bokuto's heart to race.

"Heh, I missed you too," Bokuto chuckled nervously, and when Kuroo eventually caught up to the two and Bokuto tried to put Y/N down, she tightened her grip around his neck and whined in disapproval.

Sighing playfully, Bokuto somehow managed to swivel Y/N around so she was on his back and he was holding her legs up in a piggyback ride.

Arms still wrapped around Bokuto's neck, Y/N hummed happily and snuggled her face into the crook of his warm neck.

"So, what brings you here, bro?" Kuroo asked, stuffing his hands in the pockets of his school trousers and starting to walk alongside his two best friends.

"Ah, well, some dude started a fire in the boy's changing rooms today so everyone got sent home and I didn't fancy going home and waiting for another hour for you two to finish school, so I thought I would come meet you and maybe hit the town?" Bokuto asked, and Kuroo nodded.

"Sounds good, what about you, N/N?" Kuroo asked, looking back at Y/N, who was still resting on Bokuto's back peacefully as she lifted her arm up to give Kuroo a thumbs up.

Kuroo smirked. "You look cosy up there. Tell me, what's it like on this rock's back?" He asked and Bokuto rolled his eyes playfully.

"Very comfy," Y/N mumbled into the boy's back, and Bokuto thought this was his chance to tell Y/N how he felt.

"Tetsu, fuck off for a sec, I gotta talk to Y/N about something," he said very bluntly and Kuroo saluted Bokuto as a way of saying 'good luck' to him before walking ahead slightly.

"Kou, that was a bit rude, what did Tetsu do?" Y/N asked.

"Nothing, I just need to talk to you about something," Bokuto answered. "Besides, he already knows what it's about and I don't need him here making things even more awkward for me."

"Ok then," Y/N replied a little lazily, ready to fall asleep on Bokuto's back as it was.

"You're great you know," Bokuto started, and Y/N laughed out a breath.

"Oh really now?" She teased with a raised eyebrow as she moved to rest her chin on Bokuto's shoulder, tilting her head to the side so she could see Bokuto's really pretty face.

"Yeah, really, and I really like you aswell," he continued, and Y/N smiled.

"So, what are you saying?" She asked, knowing what he was going to say, but wanting to drag it out of Bokuto anyway, even though she knew there would be no dragging out involved because - like I said - Bokuto was a very straightforward man.

"I guess I'm saying that I have a crush on you, like a mad one, and that I want you to be my girlfriend," Bokuto answered almost immediately, and Y/N couldn't stop herself from smiling.

Leaning forward, Y/N pressed a light few kisses to the side of Bokuto's neck, and now it was the latter's turn to smile widely.

"So, I take that a yes?" Bokuto asked, and Y/N hummed in agreement, causing a smirk to spread out over the boy's face.

"Well, now that you're mine I guess I can say you have a nice ass and get away with it."

~*~

Ok, I loved writing this and I'm not even gonna apologise for why it's so long.