Kuroo Tetsurou ~ Drunk

Ohoho, I'm gonna have lots of fun writing this 🌚 thanks for requesting

*This is me from the future, hi hello. This book is fucked, it won't let me say who requested this chapter so sorry if it was you!*

~*~

At first, if anyone had told Y/N that Kuroo had little to no alcohol tolerance, she would've laughed in their face until she passed out.

But it was actually true, and when she actually saw it for herself, Y/N didn't know whether to feel embarrassed or just stupid.

After all, it was a little funny to see Kuroo stumbling over tables and chairs at Bokuto's house party.

~*~

"Y/N, I think it's about time you took your boyfriend home," Akaashi, Bokuto's boyfriend, stated with a half-lidded gaze as he watched Kuroo trying to dance with Iwaizumi while the latter was literally thrashing about in his grasp.

Where Oikawa was at that time will always be a mystery.

"Already one step ahead of you," Y/N sighed, getting up from the only empty couch in the whole house and making her way over to Kuroo.

"Oh, hey, Y/N~!" Kuroo chimed when he saw his girlfriend in front of him, and he finally let go of Iwaizumi, who couldn't have been happier.

"Tetsu, honey, I think it's time we went home, you have afternoon classes tomorrow, remember?" She said softly, lightly grabbing Kuroo's hand and tugging him towards the door.

"But I wanna stay longer!" He whined like a child, and Y/N looked over to Akaashi, pulling a funny face at the younger boy that emphasised how tired she was.

Noticing Y/N was struggling, Akaashi tapped Bokuto on the shoulder and pointed over at Kuroo, to which the owl gave his boyfriend a thumbs up and Akaashi was next to Y/N in seconds.

"Kuroo-san, you need to go home," he stated flatly. "Y/N has morning classes tomorrow and it's already one in the morning. Think about her, ok?"

Y/N mouthed a thank you to Akaashi before finally managing to get Kuroo out of the house and into the car.

The drive home wasn't even the strangest thing, it was getting Kuroo into bed that was the real struggle.

Y/N felt like a mother trying to get her child into bed, and Kuroo was nearly ten months older than her.

"Tetsurou, please come to bed," she begged, near enough to the point of tears and exhaustion.

She had tried literally everything.

She tried watching TV with him, giving him some water, getting him to take a shower, but nothing was working, and Y/N had classes in less than 5 hours.

Soon enough, she just gave up and slammed the door to their bedroom closed, burying herself under the warm, comfy duvet of hers and Kuroo's bed.

About five minutes after, she heard the door open slowly behind her, and she knew it was Kuroo so she didn't even bother turning around.

But when he climbed into bed next to her and wrapped his arms around her from behind so that she was the little spoon and he was the big spoon, she couldn't help but turn around to see Kuroo pouting like a baby.

"Tetsu?" She asked, stroking Kuroo's hair the way he liked it.

"I'm sorry for keeping you up, Y/N," he apologised like a child, and Y/N mustered a smile before kissing him on the nose.

"It's fine, just...go to sleep, ok?" She asked sweetly, and Kuroo nodded, falling asleep like someone under a spell.

He may have looked peaceful now, but when morning struck, he was in for a surprise.

~*~

I'm so ill right now and I can't concentrate on what I'm writing so I'm sorry if this one-shot was really bad.