Hinata Shoyo ~ Ice Cream

Because I thought this one-shot fit Hinata so well. ^.^

~*~

Y/N loved ice cream. So when Hinata proposed that he was taking her to an ice cream parlour for their first date, she couldn't be happier. She figured Hinata would go for something childish as it matched his personality, but Y/N didn't care. As long as her boyfriend was happy, then she was happy.

At the beginning of their relationship, a lot of first years were judgemental because of Hinata's childish attitude and tendency to get a little too carried away when it came to activities, but he wasn't a bad boyfriend. He stuck up for Y/N when she was getting bullied, he made her laugh on bad days, and his ego wasn't too big that Y/N had to hose him down. He was perfect for her, and most of the time she felt like his mother, not his girlfriend, but those were the moments that she enjoyed the most.

"This is going to be so cool!" Hinata exclaimed loudly, jumping up in the air in the middle of the street, earning some weird looks from other people on the other side of the street.

Y/N just rolled her eyes and pulled the boy back down by his t-shirt.

"If Kageyama was here, you'd be flying halfway down this street by now," she giggled and Hinata turned to look at her with a confused expression. "He'd kick you, you dumbass!"

"Oh~!" Hinata drawled once he realised and then laughed.

"You're so stupid sometimes, Hinata," she teased, rolling your eyes.

"But you love me for it, right?" He asked - almost pleaded - in that cute tone of his.

"Of course I do," she smiled, kissing him on the cheek.

Perks of being a short couple is that the both of them could pick eachother up easily, and Y/N once gave the orange-haired boy a piggyback ride to school from his house.

"Well, we're here!" Hinata jumped up excitedly, pointing to the 50's style diner in front of us. "This place only serves ice cream and it's amazing!"

"Sounds nice," she commented while Hinata struggled to push open the heavy glass door.

The girl rolled her eyes for the third time that day and waved Hinata away from the door, showing him that it was a pull door, not a push door, before calling him stupid and kissing his cheek again. No matter how many times Hinata came to the diner, he always forgot that it was a pull door, and yet Y/N knew on her first visit. Not to mention the sign on the door that distinctively read 'PULL'.

Hinata just smiled nervously and scratched the back of his head before holding the door open for his girlfriend, letting her walk in before walking in himself.

"Ah, Shoyo-san!" One of the workers behind the counter called out, waving at the boy.

Hinata smiled and waved back, the girl giving her own little wave aswell.

"Ahh, Hinata-chan, you never told me you had a girlfriend," the man commented, nodding in approval at the orange-haired boy. "Congrats!"

Hinata laughed nervously before ushering Y/N over to a table at the back of the diner, a table with a huge window right next to it so he could wave at all those passing by with a huge smile plastered across his face.

"This place is really nice, Shoyo," Y/N commented once she sat down, admiring the pink pastel and green mint and banana yellow and sky blue tile walls around her.

"I thought you'd like it," Hinata said cheerfully, and the couple just talked about school and volleyball until their orders of chocolate and banana ice creams came along.

Y/N took one bite of her ice cream and was immediately in love. If this banana ice cream was a person, she would ditch Hinata and marry it, although she would never openly admit that.

"If Noya was here, he'd be on his third one already," Y/N giggled and watched as Hinata nodded in approval, chowing down his chocolate ice cream rather quickly for such a small guy, leaving most of it on his face in the long run.

"Hinata, you've got ice cream all over your face," the girl said and watched as Hinata started freaking out, pressing his cheeks together in an effort to get the ice cream off of his face, but he only ended up getting it in his hair.

"Come here, you dumbass," you teased, grabbing a napkin and dabbing Hinata's face with it, the boy keeping his eyes scrunched up as tightly as possible.

"Done," you chirped, pecking Hinata on the nose lightly to top it all off. "You're so stupid."

~*~

I'm overly proud of this one-shot xD

Any requests because I am more than happy to take them! ^.^ seriously, I'm not gonna eat any of you if you request something, I love taking requests!