These Small Moments... - Kim Namjoon

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was these moments that made their busy life so content, even if they were small ones...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: This is placed when Rap Monie injured his toe, prepare your hearts for fluffiness~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Aigoo! My toe..." Namjoon said when his girlfriend - Lee Ji-hee - hugged him as a cute greeting. "Aish..."

"Oppa, what happened? Are you hurt?" Ji-hee asked, she had accidentally stepped on his pinky toe but she didn't think she hurt him that much.

"I'm fine, I just injured my toe on a piece of furniture." Ji-hee looked at his foot and realised the bandage on it.

"How bad did you hurt it?"

"Not that bad that I can't take you out on a date~" He said and kissed his beloved girlfriend on the cheek.

"Aww, oppa that's sweet but let's stay at home, I think the Armys would like you to rest." Ji-hee said and she led him to the sofa in her apartment's living room. "As long as you don't hurt yourself on any of the furniture here." She teased.

Namjoon just shook his head and poked Ji-hee's stomach, making her giggle. "I'm not that hopeless jagi~"

"But you're not J-Hope so-" As soon as the words left her mouth she was the victim... of a tickle attack.

"KIM NAMJOON!!! s-STOP IT!!!" Was all she could say as Namjoon kept tickling her. His mouth morphing into a dimpled grin whilst hearing her laugh and seeing her wide smile.

"Don't say Stob It, you're not Jin so..." He teased, not ceasing his attack.

"OKAY OKAY I'M SORRY PLEASE STOP!" She said, feeling the loss of air from her continuous laughter.

Namjoon stopped and chuckled at her red cheeks, "This is why you don't provoke me."

Ji-hee huffed and stood up from the sofa, "Aww jagi don't be so sad." Namjoon said when she almost moped her way to the connected kitchen.

"Oppa..." She said, as Namjoon was waiting for a continuation she clicked a play button on her phone: "NEOMUHAE! NEOMUHAE!" She shouted out, doing the actions from Twice's TT dance alongside the music, causing Namjoon cover his ears.

When Ji-hee looked at his discomfort, she laughed, "That was my revenge." She said and went to get snacks without hearing Namjoon's response.

"...That girl is too much." He said out loud and chuckled to himself.

When Ji-hee came back, Namjoon immediately went over to her, "Jagi~ You should teach me how to dance better, that revenge move was very cute."

Ji-hee laughed, "But you're already a good dancer oppa~" She said and gently pinched Namjoon's cheeks, "And you're injured so no."

"Aww okay~" Namjoon said and gave her a soft kiss.

Ji-hee wrapped her arms around his waist as she melted in his arms. His lips moved gently against hers as his right hand caressed her back.

When they separated, Namjoon rested his forehead on hers and they both smiled at each other.

It was these moments that made their busy life so content, even if they were small ones...

The End

Ay, two hours - that's good timing if I say so myself XD.

Btw, I just used a fictional name, Ji-hee is a fictional character and you can imagine her to look like whatever you want.