Atypical, Abnormal - Min Yoongi

He's talking to a murder victim
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: Thank you all so much for 50k reads and 1.5k votes!! I'm so glad you like my writing, hope you enjoy this unusual Imagine <333
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoongi is not your typical young adult.

Yes, he's a great friend, hardworking university student, lovely son.
Yet... he believes the strangest things.

We don't know the cure to cancer? We do, the government just hides it.
The medical field has saved countless of lives yes he does agree, but perhaps Science does in fact co-exist with the unbelievable supernatural.

That one specifically, since he actually does see the supernatural.
From a young age, Yoongi has seen ghosts, spirits, tricks of the mind.

Except his mind does not conjure up these images, they're real.

So he isn't fazed at all once he feels the air around him become stuffy as he walks through his hallway to the living room.
He gently, almost lazily, swats the air around him.

"You can reveal yourself yanno, I can sense you anyway."
He says, still unfazed as a translucent figure forms before his eyes.

It's a girl, looking as if she was around his age, frowning at him.
Yoongi thinks that she's probably another lost soul, wandering through the walls of houses.

"Oh hey, what's up?"
He asks so casually, so urban.

"...you're not freaked out?"
She whispers, her hair scattered messily upon her forehead.

Her casual clothes are creased and they have rips in them.
He can't help but notice that her fingers are crooked, as if her bones bent horridly.

"I'm used to it, besides ghosts don't harm people. If you don't mess with me, I won't mess with you."
He shrugs, walking over to his sofa and turning on the TV.

The girl is surprised but at the same time she's not.
As I said before, Yoongi is not your typical young adult and people seem to sense that anyways.

She shifts towards the sofas and sits on one as well, poised and staring right at him.
She does this unnervingly, without blinking.

It goes on for a few minutes before Yoongi finally turned to her, "is there something you want?"

She begins, "where's the nearest park? About 15 minutes away right?"

Yoongi nods, to which she seems to deflate at.
"...I'm guessing that's an important place for you?"

The girl just looks down at her hands, quiet and solemn.
"I... I guess I died recently... because bouquets are still put there with pictures of me... but I can't remember the way to my home."

It clicks in Yoongi's head.
He's talking to a murder victim, her face was shown in the news for weeks.

"...Y/N, right? It's okay if you forgot. It's what happens most of the time."
She sighs in response, before snapping her head up to him.

She leans forward, clear eyes wide.
"How do you know? Are you seriously used to seeing so many ghosts?? I can't believe I'm one, or that this is happening."

"Relax, from more than two decades of experience with ghosts and spirits, it's normal."
Yoongi speaks nonchalantly, which shocks Y/N more.

"Do I stay here forever? Or is there a heaven?"
She questions still, more energy radiating from her.

Yoongi puts his hands up in surrender, "I don't know that part, I guess it depends on the circumstances of your death? Or what you did in your life? You... didn't die naturally so I think that's why you became a ghost."

At this point, he starts thinking that he should become a sort of 'consultant' for these kinds of things.
But the atypical young adult believes that it's a stretch.

"Well, I don't know what to do except find my house. I want to see my parents even if it hurts."
Yoongi gets a little uncomfortable, perhaps how he makes her feel.

"You're mature. Strong. I'm sorry that you died."
Y/N shakes her head at his statement.

"It's fine, I'm fine. Thank you for the help, I shouldn't bother you any longer."
Yoongi gets surprised at her sudden want to leave, standing up quickly when she does.

"You want to go now?"
She nods, bowing her head slightly before waving.

He waves too, watching her walk through his TV and the wall.
That hasn't happened before, they haven't left him so rapidly, he admits.

He checks his phone, typing and searching for articles on her death.
A collage student finding her way home, walking through the local park.

And she was slaughtered in board daylight.

The feeling Yoongi has is strange, he knows that he meets many suffering people.
He handles the situations well, yet when he actually thinks about it, he wonders if he really helped at all.

I suppose the reality sinks in and the abnormality of it all washes upon him.
He puts his phone down, scratching the nape of his neck.

He hopes the girl finds her way home.

The End ♥️