Messing Around... - Kim Seokjin

"Besides, I'm sure you can stay quiet while I play..."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4/12

"Y/N, where are you!? C'mon the others might realise!"

Y/N giggled quietly, looking on as her boyfriend searched fiercely for her.
She thought it'd be nice to take a climb in the trees and when she received a text from him that he was worried, she wanted to play a game.

"Ohohoho~" Y/N made a spooky, ghoul-like sound, causing Jin to turn around and look near the bushes frantically.

"Aish, my heart is weak, NAREUL GEOBJUJI HAJIMA!!!" He shouted to gods know who.
Looking up, he frowned as he saw his giggling girlfriend.

"Oi Y/N, come down before I go up there and carry you down myself!"

"Say it nicely~" Y/N teased, noting the look of tired frustration on Jin's face.

"Rapunzel, Rapunzel! Let down thy hair!
Otherwise thee might find me, creeping up there!"

Y/N laughed at his dramatic plea.
"Forgive me Prince but I rather like it up here~" She said elegantly, completely contrasting to her activity.

Jin sighed, rubbing his stomach.
"Y/N-ah, I'm hungry." He whined, going back to his normal voice.

"How about a bet, if you catch me I'll come down with you."
Y/N smirked at his blank face.

"... You're not serious- DAMMIT WOMAN!!!"

She tried hard not to burst out laughing right then and there.
Instead choosing to gasp in mock horror.

He rolled his eyes before running towards the tree.
"What-hey I didn't even say you could start!" She shouted.

He quickly got onto a branch and began scaling upwards.
Realising that he would do anything for food, she quickly began going high into the tree.

Swinging her legs over a branch, she swiftly got herself onto the tree's trunk and climbed up it.
'Thank god these shoes aren't slippery.'

She had a plan, she would get near the top and go on the other side of the tree whilst Jin was still going up.
Then she would scale down the tree and make her escape again.

Of course, that would be good if she had been paying attention to where she was going.

Y/N fumbled and her hand missed a branch to get onto.
She regained her footing and realising that Jin was getting near her - she tried again.

Unfortunately, Jin's fingers wrapped around her wrist and he pulled her down with him so they were both sitting on a stable branch.

"You should be more careful..." He said, out of breath.

Y/N's cheeks heated up, he was so close to her.
Their legs were touching and she was just barely making sure that she didn't sit in his lap.

One thing she didn't think of was the branch just above her head, making her put her face just above Jin's.

She gulped as she saw Jin smirk, "Why are you so quiet Y/N?"

"N-no reason." He chuckled and snaked his arm around her waist.
"Hey!" She yelped as he pulled her closer, her legs wrapping around his waist instinctively.

He put his mouth near her ear, "My turn to mess with you..."
Y/N stifled a gasp as he nibbled her earlobe.

"Mmmm, Jin... Someone could hear us and see." She said, hoping he got her message.

"You should've thought about that when you made me shout melodramatically."
Y/N cursed in her head.

"Besides, I'm sure you can stay quiet while I play..."

He kissed her neck, moving to her known sweet spot.
He smirked against her skin as he heard her moan quietly.

"Kim Seokjin, I will get you back for this..." She whispers helplessly, Jin chuckling darkly at her unconvincing threat.

The End ♥️

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEOKJINNIEEEEEE~
As my bias you make me so happy: your hardworking attitude, determination, beautiful voice, crazy nature XD, hilarious dad jokes and of course your Worldwide Handsome looks made me fall for you and I'm so glad I did.
And another thing made me fall, you being you.
You didn't change yourself for the camera, you let people see your weird side and I love that.
Have a great day with your family, friends and ARMY <333

P

P.S NAREUL GEOBJUJI HAJIMA!!! = DON'T SCARE ME!!!