Surprise Visit At Work - Kim Namjoon

Most people couldn't have thought that a man with the signature bad boy look, would be so kind-hearted
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N huffed, dropping her head to her sweaty hands as stress was gradually breaking her down. The higher-ups in her office complex had suddenly dumped more work onto many of the lower-ranking employees. Right before New Year, they were struggling to get everything done.

Thankfully, Y/N was nearly done for the day. Except, her head began throbbing and she couldn't concentrate anymore. She would probably have to work overtime, having already skipped her lunch break.

She opened her desk drawer, looking for small box painkillers. She couldn't stop herself from groaning audibly as none was found. Luckily for her, a nearby co-worker overheard and passed her some.

"Thanks," Y/N said. Her voice was unexpectedly croaky, was she falling sick?

She gulped down the medicine with cold water, fingers massaging her temples. Her forehead felt too hot. Perhaps she needed fresh air, but she felt too tired to get up.

The lift doors on her floor opened to reveal a lean, muscular figure dressed in all black. A nifty leather jacket, a turtleneck and denim jeans. A sinister aura emanated from the silver-haired male, yet he walked towards Y/N with a beaming smile and food in his hands.

Y/N was shocked to see a coffee cup and a brown paperboard bag full of pastries placed upon her work desk. She looked up to see the previous person, before lifting her head up fully with a bright smile. "Namjoon! Thank you so much," she exclaimed, hugging him over the desk.

"No problem babe, I had a feeling you didn't eat," Namjoon, her boyfriend, stated. "Take it easy, please? I don't want you falling ill." He kissed her forehead, before stepping back to give her a large grin.

Most people couldn't have thought that a man with the signature bad boy look, would be so kind-hearted.

"I will. I'm almost finished, just worn out." Namjoon nodded in response, glancing around to see that other employees were watching the couple intently. His fashion sense always did put him in the spotlight, but not of scrutiny.

"I'll have to leave now. I can pick you up when you're done?" He asked, watching Y/N's eyes light up.

"I'd love that," she replied, sitting back down. She waved him goodbye as he walked away, spirits greatly lifted due to his surprise visit. She took sips from the warm coffee and snacks on the tasty baked treats as she laboured, feelings of accomplishment filling her up as she completed her work.

The End ♥️

𝑩𝑻𝑺 𝑰𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒔 ✓On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara