She's My Hero - Jeon Jungkook

"Not all superheroes wear capes sweetheart"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Gecko from PJ Masks is my favourite superhero! Super strength!!!"
A petite, light skinned girl, six years old, exclaimed as she ran around the living room, her father watching in amusement from the sofa.

"Why is he your favourite Sooya?"
Jungkook asked, chuckling at his daughter's poses.

"Because I think lizards are cool!"
The child replied, her head turning back to see the so-called Gecko in action in the kids cartoon.

"You know that a gecko is a lizard? Smart girl."
Jungkook came and pat her head, sitting down next to her on the rug and watching as well.

"Daddy, who's your favourite superhero? Is it that red one with the long yellow hair?"
She asked curiously.

"Thor? Hmm he is really good but he's not my favourite. Your Mom is my favourite."
Sooya frowned and furrowed her eyebrows in confusion, making Jungkook laugh at her exaggerated facial expression.

"But Mommy isn't a superhero."
Jungkook ahhhed and nodded lightly, before giving his daughter a smile.

"Not all superheroes wear capes sweetheart."

He stated, ruffling the little girl's hair softly and causing her to giggle.
"Your Mom is a hero in my eyes. I'm very glad I met her, she's helped me a lot and because of her I got gifted with you. She's my favourite superhero."

Sooya grinned widely, agreeing with her father.
The two continued watching the action-packed cartoon, Jungkook reverting into a kid for just a few minutes.

It just goes to show that heroes come in all forms.

The End ♥️

It's getting so hard to keep up with the reads, over 9k!! Thank you all so much <333