Requited Cravings - Kim Namjoon

"Namjoon, I know I'm a bitch when I'm on my period."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Namjoon isn't surprised at how his girlfriend is acting right now.
She's walking around with a pout, hands in her coat pockets as they both buy groceries at the supermarket.

He knows she's extremely hungry from the long day, he knows that she's been craving sweets and pizza this whole day.
"Babe, could you get the orange juice please?"

Y/N nods and goes off to a different aisle, feigning interest.
I can't blame her (A/N: I swear this wasn't inspired by my recent outing... 😅).

It is then that Namjoon rushes off to the candy aisle, miniscule but full of treats.
He thrusts chocolates and lollipops at the bottom of the shopping carts, hopefully not breaking anything else in the process.

He walks off, as if he didn't frantically search for her favourite sweets as a snacking secret.
"I thought you'd be where I left you."

Y/N appears, holding two cartons of juice with a confused look.
"Oh, I just went off to find other stuff. C'mon, we're done." He replies.

Y/N nods again, putting the orange juice in the cart before the couple walk towards the cashier.
As they go out with the shopping bags, Namjoon stops to wrap Y/N's neck with his scarf.

"Cutie." He gives her his signature dimpled smile.
She blushes, or maybe it's from the cold (okay we all know it's the first one).

Whilst waiting for the bus to arrive, Namjoon orders food online, glancing over at Y/N every so often to make sure she doesn't see.
"I'm sorry if I've been annoying today..." She pipes up, looking down at her feet.

"You haven't, you never are."
Y/N looks up at him with skeptical and narrowed eyes.

"Namjoon, I know I'm a bitch when I'm on my period."
The male laughs heartily, dumbfounded and amused.

"Can't deny it, but that doesn't mean I'm annoyed."
Y/N scoffs, a shadow of a smile revealing itself on her face.

Soon, when the pair get on the bus and arrive home, someone else knocks on their apartment door.
Namjoon yells an I'll get it! as Y/N continues to put away the groceries.

Sure enough, it's a box of freshly made pizza.
Namjoon gives the delivery man money and thanks him silently, before making his entrance into the living room again.

"Y/N start finishinh up, I got food~"
Her head snaps up, a wide grin spreading upon her face as she sees the pizza box.

Her hands move at the speed of light, wanting to devour the precious meal already.
Namjoon chuckles as he watches her, getting tissue and the dips out, also exhaling in relief to see that he remembered to order chips as well.

Before not too long, Y/N is already sitting at the table, eyes sparkling and mouth watering.
They both enjoy the much awaited pizza together, Y/N's mood skyrocketing instantly.

"Thank you so much, ah this is so good!"
Namjoon agrees immediately, relishing in his craving as well.

Abruptly, Y/N gets up to find some wine for the two of them.
She pours the drink out, "for the most comforting man in the world."

Namjoon can't help but smile, thanking her.
And so the night ended quite well, albeit we have yet to see Y/N's reaction to the sweets that Namjoon stashed away until the next morning...

The End ♥️