Flustered - Kim Seokjin

"Yep, to see such a perfect man first thing in the morning is an absolute blessing"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Slowly blinking, my drowsiness wears off as I begin to wake up.
It's my day off, so I know I've slept in for hours but hopefully it's just before noon.

Then, as I stop stretching against the tangled sheets, I stop to hear other movements in my bedroom.
I sit up, squinting my eyes - which are blurry from morning moisture - to see the most comforting figure.

That's right, it's Seokjin's day off too.

He finishes buttoning up the sleeve of his shirt, before looking behind him.
His eyes light up immediately and my heart beats faster as a smile appears on his face.

"Good morning jagiya."
He sees me a little stunned and chuckles, walking over to kiss my forehead.

He tells me to get ready steadily, that he'll be waiting in the living room outside before leaving me alone with my red cheeks.
How else can I react when I see the most handsome man right as I wake up?

Despite him emphasising on the word, steadily, I quickly get out of bed and wash up.
Of course he didn't wake me up even if making a reservation at a breakfast café; I can't make us late for that.

Luckily, I planned out my outfit the night before (for once) and didn't need to fuss now.
Sure my hair may be frizzy but it's nothing a cute messy bun can't hide.

I stumble out of the bedroom, making sure my heels are on properly before looking up at Seokjin's loving gaze.
"Sorry for the wait, you should've woken me up earlier."

I state and he laughs softly, "you say that but I know you'll be cranky afterwards. Besides, we both needed the extra hours of sleep."
I nod begrudgingly, knowing he's right.

The journey isn't long at all, the morning traffic passing beforehand.
As we go into the café, we have to wait for a bit to get to our table.

"So why did you seem so dazed this morning? Did my looks dazzle you again?"
His own question makes him laugh and I scoff amusedly, before perking up.

"Yep, to see such a perfect man first thing in the morning is an absolute blessing."

He goes silent for a second, but it's a second that should've been filled with more laughter.
"You're being sarcastic right?"

"What? No, Seokjin I'm serious... now I feel like you're judging me."
His eyes go wide before shaking his head.

"No I didn't mean that- it's just that my eyes are swollen and I feel bloated from last night. It feels like an off day for me."
He says as he covers his mouth with his hand, averting his eyes every so often.

"Even then, you look handsome as ever. I'm not lying. You gave me such a sweet smile that it makes me fall in love all over again."
The upper corners of his lips curl up, trembling almost, before suddenly hiding his face in the crook of my neck.

I burst out into laughter, realising that he's flustered.
I know he gets like this from time to time but to be the one who causes him to feel like this, makes me warm inside.

"Seokjin you're adorable when you're embarrassed~"
He mumbles a stoooop under his breath, red tinting his cheeks harshly now as he tries to gain his composure.

I thread my fingers through his, squeezing his hand reassuringly as I grin at him.
"You're always handsome to me."

He can't help but smile widely, kissing my nose as a thank you, before saying the same for me.
"You're always beautiful to me."

And I can't help but shy away too.

The End ♥️

So I looked at the analytics of this book after AGES and whoa I've got readers from so many places! It's so cool!! Please say hi I would love to talk, I don't bite 😚❤️

Also please let me meet Jin one day so I can tell him what I think of him - and I mean everything. He deserves so much love and I just want to give him all of mine ✨💞

 He deserves so much love and I just want to give him all of mine ✨💞