He's Messing With Me - Min Yoongi

"You're really good at this Noona, can you go lower?"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Y/N Noona, are you free?"

Yoongi asked one of his staff members who had entered his dressing room, feeling worn out after the performance he just gave.
The rest of the boys were getting changed to go back home, whilst Yoongi had just been sitting in his chair, completely fatigued.

"Yeah I am, I was just coming in to check up on you. You look tired, did you have any water?"
She questioned, lips moving into a pout at how lifeless Yoongi looked.

He had only recovered from a cold yesterday and to be thrust into performing all day didn't suit him well at all.
He only nodded at her, stiff arms stretching.
"Could you give me a massage, please? My back aches."

Y/N agreed and closed the door, moving towards him, "take off your shirt."
Yoongi raised his eyebrows at her before chuckling.

"Sure, the shirt is coming off," he obeyed.
Y/N felt her cheeks heat up at seeing his bare upper body, despite seeing it often.

She moved behind him, placing her hands on his shoulders.
He flinched at how cold her hands were but only laughed when she apologised; mirthless, unfortunately.

She really hoped no one else would come in, it wasn't like they were doing anything but now she was regretting asking him to strip.
She started slowly, rubbing her thumbs first beneath his neck before the rest of her fingers worked on his shoulders.

The tension knotted in him gradually faded away, his rigid composure relaxing.
Every once in a while he let out soft sounds of relief, which did not help Y/N at all.

She tried to keep her eyes away from the mirror, off his face where his eyelids were closed and his luscious lips were parted.
Tried to focus on the harmless task at hand, eyebrows furrowed.

"You're really good at this Noona, can you go lower?"

Y/N nodded almost frantically, forgetting that Yoongi couldn't see her, "yeah sure."
He chuckled, lips turning upwards into a genuine smile.

"You sound shy, are you uncomfortable?"
Y/N shook her head as her fingers travelled down his back, forgetting again.

"N-no. I guess I feel awkward."
She admitted, hoping he wouldn't be offended.

"If you don't want to do this, it's fine. But I think you sound cute."
Y/N stopped moving for a split second, before starting again.

"You're strange Yoongi-ah."
He laughed breathlessly, shaking his head in amusement.

"It's fun teasing you. You give the best reactions."
Y/N only scoffed, making Yoongi chuckle more, feeling much less tense than before.

From outside the room, the pair heard Seokjin shout that the members should be leaving now.
"Ah, I'll stop now, he seems to be cross."
Yoongi nodded at her, standing up and moving to the pile of his usual clothes.

He glanced at Y/N before mischievously asking, "can you help me put these on quickly Noona?"
Y/N stared at him in shock, eyes wide and fists clenched, before Yoongi laughed, "you're all red in the face! I'm sorry."

She sighed, knowing he wasn't actually sorry by the way he guffawed.
"I'll be leaving now, rest well please."

"Will do, thank you Noona. Goodnight."
With that, she went out of the dressing room and onto any other duties she had before the night ended.

Throughout all of it, Yoongi's words about teasing her echoed in her mind.
It irritated her, yet she couldn't help but laugh at it as well.

The End ♥️

It's been over a month since I've updated, apologies for that

It's been over a month since I've updated, apologies for that. Life is taking over me XD