Lingerie Shopping? - Park Jimin

"Perv"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N finished up her work in the shop's storage room, having put away the newly bought items into boxes that would be sorted at a later date.
She gave her thanks to the van driver who helped her and another co-worker bring the clothes in, walking out of the room to survey the area.

It wasn't too busy at that moment, as it was nearing dinnertime, which also meant Y/N's shift was almost over.
She glanced at her fancy wristwatch briskly, before making her way towards the more open end of the shop, seeing a few customers with other employees.

Oh, did I mention that Y/N was a university student who worked at a lingerie shop?

The store's doorbell rang to signal an entry, Y/N's head whipping towards the sound of a potential new buyer.
What she wasn't expecting to see was a very familiar face, one she often sees in hallways and classrooms.

'Dammit... he'll recognise me.'

Now, Y/N wasn't embarrassed about working at a lingerie shop, she often told her friends funny stories about men who brought their annoyed partners inside in order to pacify them.
Sometimes it worked, sometimes it didn't; the instances when it didn't were the best.

Y/N was just worried that if she served him, it would be more than a tad awkward, understandably so.
However she had to be professional about this situation, she didn't want to be seen as slacking.

She strode over to the male, who she shared a few lectures a week with, smiling sweetly at him as she made her presence known.
Said male's eyes widened, cheeks tinting a barely noticeable pink as well as taking a step back somewhat discreetly.

Was he just surprised?

"Hiya Jimin, anything I can help with?"
In the back of her mind, she figured the answer would be no.

If Jimin was walking into this shop, he probably knew what he'd liked his girlfriend to wear.
Now that she thought about it... she didn't know he was in a relationship.

Then again, why would she know?
It's not like she was incredibly close with the guy, nor was she the one to listen to gossip.

Heck, they just talked casually in the lecture halls, most times liked to annoy each other.
Only since Jimin was the type to tease people randomly and Y/N didn't like backing down from a hilarious roast session.

"Uh...W-well," he stuttered, hand scratching his neck as he looked away, "I think I'll be fine. But."
He looked back at her with a calm, almost arrogant, lopsided smile.

"Never knew you worked here."
Y/N mentally rolled her eyes to the moon and back, still keeping the polite facade up.

"Gotta pay for groceries somehow. Why are you here?"
She had sugar laced in her enthusiastic tone, wanting to redirect the conversation away from her.

His brief and confident persona died out, again with looking away and instead putting his hand out to touch a lacy and rather racy undergarment.
"Just wanted to see what Victoria Secret is all about..."

Oh. Oh he's not dating anyone is he?
Y/N took one look at his indifferent facial expression and the way he was touching the clothing, before exclaiming a pretty rude word.

"Perv."

Jimin snapped his head with the speed of lightning towards his peer, and now shop helper gave, absolutely shocked at the remark she had made.
Whereas Y/N was only smiling, as if she didn't just call him something obscene.

"Come get me if you actually want to buy something... but I don't know why you'd want it. Bye for now."
Y/N turned away, her bright smile instantly falling as she walked to a different part of the spacious and grand shop.

Yet, Jimin followed her, falling into step behind her heels.
"Actually, I do need help. What's your type of lingerie? Style and colour?"

Y/N faced him with genuine horror in her eyes, "dude, no."

Jimin let out a hearty laugh, an eye smile forming.
"I just figured, a hardworking gal like you deserves a gift you know? I imagine you deal with some creeps from time to time?"

"None as creepy as you, babe."
She flashed him a smile, this one more poisonous than the others.

She hoped the store's many surveillance cameras wouldn't be checked anytime soon.

"Really? Well, I guess I have to be flattered," the previous awkward, stuttering mess had disappeared, now appeared the aggravating Park Jimin.
"I can't wait to talk about this tomorrow."

Of course, tomorrow was Monday, "neither can I actually. I'm sure your friends would love to know about the pink-faced Jiminie who entered a lingerie place with the intention of eerily window shopping. I can hear the horny jokes already."

Jimin just smiled at her, replicating what she had been doing him earlier.
"I'd just tell them that I was visiting you at your workplace, asking for your taste since I would buy some for you later. My way of thanking you for being such a great person. Helping me in class and always making me laugh."

Y/N only let out a scoff as Jimin winked, her eyes darting around to find that thankfully no one was watching their exchange.
Jimin was not going to shut up very easily now, was he?

The End ♥️

No idea what this is, genuinely no idea XD forgive me for my terrible sense of humour.