Valentine Date Night - Kim Namjoon

Yeahhhh... not a date at all
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Namjoon had broken up with his girlfriend right before Christmas.

They got into some problems and figured it was best to mutually break it off and go separate ways.
He didn't think that his ex would get into a new relationship soon.

Which means, she had already been seeing this new guy as they were dating.
The relationship was toxic yet he was still holding on, even as he saw all the signs of his ex falling out of love.

It hurt him but he found it in him to move on, to concentrate on family, friends and work.
Of course, now that it's the day before Valentine's Day, a surge of misery has washed over him.

He feels lonely, unloved and needy.

So, as he sits on his sofa, prescription glasses and just a bathrobe on as he got out of a steamy shower, he goes onto an old website his friend recommended him.

Now I know what you're thinking, how did his friend find and how does Namjoon remember what it was?
Well, some pop-up ads are quite tempting and scandalous, as well as Namjoon's memory picking out strange things to keep in the farthest corner.

Don't judge basically.

Namjoon himself can't believe he's doing this, booking an appointment on an escort website for Valentine's Day.
It's quite sad, he thinks, but he wants this.

He figures he should have some kind of fun now, he figures he could have a little date night.
Although this isn't really a date, more like a one night stand, and it's with a girl who he's never met before.

Yeahhhh... not a date at all.

He types down what he wants, necessary information and sends the request.
Giving his location is risky and sketchy but at this point, Namjoon isn't focussed on the negative consequences.

After a few moments, he gets notified that his request has been accepted.
Only then does he come up with a question: who would do this on Valentine's Day?

•••••••

Namjoon finishes up gelling his hair, making it slick back perfectly, exposing his forehead.
He looks at his attire in the mirror once more, before getting out of the tidied bedroom.

Black silk shirt, black ripped jeans, those sexy glasses again.
Dressing to impress his own self, to get some life back into him.

Because even if he handled the break up well, he hasn't paid much attention to himself.
He sitting on the sofa again, this time, waiting for a certain someone to walk through the door.

He has no idea who it is and honestly he hopes she's good company.
He'll know the other requirement sooner or later.

Right at that moment, a swift knock sounds on the mahogany door, signalling a visitor.
A very expected visitor.

Namjoon walks over, feeling more confident than he has in weeks, opening the door with a hearty smile.
He's met with a woman, a bit shorter than him, with doe eyes and clear skin.