Cuddles~ - Kim Taehyung

"I want to sleep with you"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You entered your bedroom to find a rather large and noticeable lump in the duvet, you smiled and poked it.   

"Hmm I wonder what this lump is?" You asked before chuckling.

Suddenly, an arm lunged towards you and wrapped itself around your waist, pulling you into the ruffled covers and making you yelp.

Your body was now underneath the duvet and your eyes met with a pair of drowsy ones.

"Taehyung, let me go." You giggled as your boyfriend's fingers unintentionally tickled your stomach.

"Nope, you're staying with me, it's late anyways." He said in a husky, tired voice.

"At least let me get changed." You pleaded as his grip on you tightened.

"No..." His other arm wrapped around you and he buried his head into your neck. "I'm sleepy and I want to sleep with you."

"I'll let you cuddle me to sleep after I get changed. Please?" You heard him chuckle and you rolled your eyes.

After figuring out he wasn't going to let you go, you caressed his hair and felt him relax around you.

"You're so cute Taehyung." You felt him smile against your skin.

His breathing rate evened out after a while and you realised that he fell asleep.   

You pulled your head back and smiled, he looked at peace.

Instead of deciding to get of bed and change, you stayed in bed with him and let yourself fall asleep, knowing you'd have a warm boyfriend to wake up next to...

The End

The End ♥