New And Cute - Min Yoongi

...her shyness was kinda cute
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoongi POV:

*BEEEEEEP*
What is all this traffic?

I look at my watch, at this rate I'm gonna be late!
Ughhhhhh

Some people are getting out of their cars and going in front to see the commotion.
I lean back, might as well be comfortable.

"Um hey?" A feminine voice addresses me out of nowhere - a woman driving her car right next to me.

"Oh, yes?" She's... Pretty.
With Dark brown hair, pale skin and rosy cheeks, she seemed nervous.

"Do you have any idea when this traffic will go?" She said timidly.

"No, this buildup was unexpected." I explain, paying close attention to how her fingers tightly grip her steering wheel and how her fringe tries to hide her eyes from me.

"O-oh, okay thank you anyways." She smiles shyly before putting up her windscreen and looking in front of her.

...her shyness was kinda cute.

Suddenly, the cars begin moving.
"Of course it clears up right when I decide to relax..." I mutter to myself.

Time to rush to work... Ugh.

•••••••

"Wow, you actually made it." My colleague said as soon as I enter the room.
"Here I thought I'd have to make another excuse for you, the boss won't like you oversleeping again."

"Well, I didn't oversleep Namjoon, there was traffic on the main road for some reason."
I deflate into my chair.

Just as he begins to say something else, the door opens again.

"Good morning everyone, I'd like to introduce our new addition to the team, Son Euna." Our boss said, addressing the woman next to him.
I look up, my eyes immediately widened - it's shy girl (A/N: nice nickname Suga XD).

"N-nice to meet you everyone, I hope we all work well together." She said, gaining nods and smiles from my other coworkers.

As everyone goes back to work, Namjoon whispers to me.
"She seemed alright, kinda lacks confidence though."

"You're right, I met her earlier today and she seemed really nervous."

"Wait, you met her?"

"Yes yes, I did I'll tell you another time."
I just want to sleep, it's too early~ (A/N: oh my sleepy genius XD).

I slowly start my work, realising that the boss and the new girl are coming over.

"Mr. Min, I'll be trusting you to help Euna-ah settle into the company."
What kind of coincidence is this?

I see Namjoon smirk at me before the boss leaves.

"Well, nice to... Meet you again sir." She says to me.

"Just call me Yoongi." I state, allowing her to sit in a chair next to me.
"I'm guessing the boss made you sit here to raise your confidence?"

She nods, looking down in shame.
"I'm not very good at talking smoothly, I stutter when I talk to large crowds."

"Well you're in luck." Namjoon interrupts, "Mister Savage here is the best."
I give him a discreet glare, if he's trying to get us together I swear to god-

"I wouldn't call myself the 'best', you should get back to your work by the way."
Namjoon nudges me before going back, this guy...

"I'd just like to say, I'm glad we got here on time." I watch her hands fidget in her lap, smiling.

"Yeah, that was a close one." She looks up at me, her cheeks a light pink.

She's actually so cute...

The End ♥️