♡ Ending Message ♡

20/7/20

Hiya everyone!

Some people may have been expecting a 200th chapter special but honestly? I wanted to write directly to all of you. Whether you're reading this as it's come out or you're reading way after the book is finished, I hope you've enjoyed!

I have thoroughly enjoyed writing these imagines about the seven amazing men who have positively impacted my life in so many ways. I'm going to miss this a lot, and I know my brain will hate the fact that I cannot write down these random ideas frequently anymore. Also, the world is in a very unsettling situation at the point, in a lot of ways. I hope that throughout this book, during the tough times and even in the future, that I was able to take you out of reality. Even if it was only for a few minutes.

Obviously, nothing about my work is perfect. I'm sure there are loads of mistakes, such as grammar and spelling. Or just weird stuff 😂 and to take almost three years to write 200 parts looks really bad; I've often taken weeks (or months) off, which is frustrating to me but life is great, huh? Yet, despite these shortcomings, I've never felt pressured to write something I don't want to write, or pressured to update when I don't feel like it. I have to thank you all for that.

Some people might want me to create a second book (the answer is no 😅) and that's nice to hear because it means that my work is appreciated and that people have waited for it. However, I feel like this book has been the main writing priority for a while now. I'm aspiring to be a published writer and that requires me to focus my time and energy onto long-term projects. These imagines were a great way for me to start out, to branch out into varying genres and to see what my style is. I have a lot of growing to do still and for that, I think I should move on. I've got some original works in the making, as well as a few fanfics that I hope to publish here! So I hope you all understand why I'm not going to publish a second book of imagines as much as I adore them.

Now, I hate asking for things - especially because you all have done so much for me already - but if you could follow me, anticipate my future books and keep showing the same support as you have been, I'd be so grateful.

I thank and appreciate you, my fellow ARMYs.
From, Ace. For the last time here.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜