Polish Up - Jeon Jungkook

"Guess we gotta show them that I'm yours"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Uh... You sure you can do this?"
Y/N asked, hesitance evident in her timid voice as she watched her boyfriend pick a colour of nail polish from the array of small bottles on her white vanity desk.

That's right. He's painting her nails.

"Yeah, it'll be great, trust me! Now... This colour!"
He chose a dark violet, rainbow rays simmering within the bottle.

"I dunno Jungkook... I mean— I've never worn such a bold colour before."
He raised his eyebrow at her, smiling since he felt slightly amused.

"Then, why did you buy it?"
Y/N stuttered, eye contact not connecting with Jungkook's as she thought of an answer.

"I, I liked how it looked! And a-anyways, I just haven't had the chance of putting it on yet."
She replied, crossing her arms and looking elsewhere to reinforce her strange firmness.

Jungkook extended his hand to hold hers and gently pulled it towards him, his fingertips brushing her nails, as if he were a painter studying his canvas before making a masterpiece. "Sounds like you're hoarding to me..."

His mischievous whisper reached Y/N's ears who instantly felt offended, "excuse me?"
Jungkook only laughed in response, shaking his head while his teeth were on full display.

Y/N's cheeks flushed red, a pout settling upon her dainty countenance as he was right... he wouldn't get her admit it though.
She watched him work with close curiosity and even worry, nail polish is hard to get off the skin...

Despite her lack of confidence in Jungkook, he concentrated hard on the task in front of him, slowly lathering the holographic polish onto her clean nails.
The colour was definitely bold, as she had said prior, yet he thought it suited her pleasantly.

"You should use this more often," he mumbled, Y/N nodding reluctantly before realising he couldn't see her.

"I guess? I don't wear clothes that match with this though. And does it look like I go to many places where this would be suitable for? I'll stick to nudes in the comfort of my own home."
Jungkook chuckled, pausing his 'art' to quickly quirk his head at her clear statements.

"We can go shopping if you want. Dressing you up would be fun."
That made Y/N giggle, grinning with small dimples gracing her cheeks.

"Can I pick out clothes for you too then?"
Jungkook nodded with cheerfulness, flashing her a quick smile.

"A fashionable couple, goals eh?"
Y/N lightly flicked Jungkook's forehead with her pointer finger, who then furrowed his eyebrows at her, "I could've ruined the polish babe."

"Better that than you telling me you're not fashionable, Mr. 'Every girl's boyfriend'. You're the definition of boyfriend material!"
Jungkook chuckled, which soon turned into laughter the more he thought about it, before he answered.

"Guess we gotta show them that I'm yours."

The End ♥️

GUESS WHO'S BACK
BACK AGAIN—

Heya everyone, hope I haven't been forgotten 😅😅 I also hope you all have been doing well! Thank you for reading <333