Lunar Loving - Min Yoongi

"Can't we play dear?"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Moonshine casting pale halos onto her head.
Transparent silk garments draping her otherwise naked body.

A sight unseen by nobody but me, her husband.
Such a goddess.

The dark indigo night held soft breezes, my lover's silky black cape flowing placidly.
I watched her on the balcony from our master room, eyes catching every single detail.

This happens most times but it won't ever get boring.

"Yoongi, come here it's so peaceful."
She purred, making me give hey a small smile.

"The bed is more comfy dear."
She huffed playfully, walking over to me with a slight sexy flair about her.

"I guess I'll just sleep then."
She stated nonchalantly, covering herself with the fluffy duvet.

I wrapped my arm around her waist, spooning her before nibbling her neck.
I was able to roust her up again, a gummy smile playing on my mouth as her eyes peeked open.

"It's not fun, leaving me without any affection."
She sighed at my pouts, lifting her arm to lazily pat my head behind her.

It amused me to think that she was acting this way only because I couldn't join her on the balcony.
My fingers danced teasingly upon her flat stomach, successfully hearing muffled giggles.

"Can't we play dear?"

I whispered innocently in her ear, smirking at the goosebumps appearing throughout her bare skin.
My tone was dark and low, intent sinister and lustful.

"Maybe in the morning Yoongs."
She said, trying to resist the urge to give in to my temptations.

"Alright then, you can go to sleep then, I'll still play."
I said, leaving open-mouthed kisses from her neck, to her jawline, down to her shoulders.

She hummed in disapproval at my ironic sentences, shifting in masked arousal.
Oh how I loved to make my goddess squirm.

The End ♥️