Agitating & Amusing - Kim Namjoon

Namjoon can't help but chuckle, finally finding a way to tease her
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh- whoopsies."

Is the only thing Y/N says when all the books plummet to the floor.
She totally didn't mean to bump into the school president, who was too busy stressing out to see Y/N purposefully walking into him.

He only grumbled, kneeling down to pick up the school books and needing to get them into class before break ended.
"Let me help you Namjoon."

The school president looked up before her hand could even touch a book and gave a deadly glare, causing her to back away, hands up in mock surrender.
When honestly, that's unlike her.

"Alright then, I was trying to be nice but okay-"

"You did it deliberately Y/N, don't deny it. By the way, don't you have detention next?"
Y/N's fists clenched, despite being proud as a 'rebel', the way Namjoon addressed her really got on her nerves.

She saw him as a nerd, yet he was really athletic and would hang out with a group of hilarious guys when he wasn't stuck with his presidential 'duties'.
An all-rounder, someone really hard to humiliate.

At least she agitated him.
At least that amused her.

Namjoon got a few of the books, before almost pushing them to Y/N's chest and letting go.
The rule-breaker frantically puts her hands out to catch them, falling to the floor. startled.

Now Namjoon is towering over her, the rest of the books already in his arms as he walks away smugly.
"Come with me Y/N."

She stands up, gritted teeth when she follows him reluctantly.
"What the hell was that for?" She asks, in a hissed whisper once she's caught up with him.

"You said you wanted to help earlier, right?"
He swiftly turns a corner, Y/N fumbling behind him.

"And you said no, didn't you?"
He doesn't reply to that, a smirk slowly appearing.

The few students around them are in shock, why is she with the prestigious school president for?
She curses herself mentally, annoyance raging throughout her body.

They arrive at a faculty room, where Namjoon hands some of the books to a teaching assistant.
Y/N doesn't even bother waiting, instead putting the books on a desk before almost storming out.

Namjoon can't help but chuckle, finally finding a way to tease her.
He manages to shout at her when he's back out in the hallway, "I better see you in the detention room later!"

She flips her middle finger up at him, not bothering to face him.
After all, she wouldn't want his ego to inflate any bigger once he saw her red face.

The End ♥️

Apologies for the slow updates everyone, I've got loads of exams coming up. Hopefully, I'll be able to write more frequently afterwards! Thank you for reading <333

 Hopefully, I'll be able to write more frequently afterwards! Thank you for reading <333