Going Giddy - Jeon Jungkook

"You don't even have to ask, cutie"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I steady myself on the glass divider between the bus exit and the seats, pulling Jungkook next to me.
It's a weekend, Jungkook and I are going to see a movie at the theatres together.

Except the two of us don't know how to drive yet, and I've had enough bad Uber experiences, so we both decided to take the bus to the theatre.

Personally, I like buses when they're not too empty and they're not so packed that I can't even breath.
Right now, it's a mix, where there's an evident bustle but no one is squashed against one another.

Jungkook and I talk to each other in hushed whispers, giddy but shyly.
It's a small date, but it's a cute date nonetheless.

We both kept it casual, with me wearing a forest green, cropped sweater with high waisted black jeans - the sweater sleeves are so long that I can hide my hands in them like mittens (you've got to admit that it's cute okay XD).
Meanwhile, Jungkook is sporting his usual black top and trousers, wearing Timberlands of course.

As the bus hits a fast brake, Jungkook quickly stops himself from crashing onto me, us both laughing.
He wraps his arm around my waist, bringing me closer to him.

"I'm actually really excited, you've been too busy lately Y/N."
He says, a beaming smile appearing.

I nod immediately, unable to wait.
Fortunately, we're able to reach our stop soon afterwards where I step down from the bus with a bounce.

"Hold my hand~"
I ask, trying to whine adorably.

"You don't even have to ask, cutie."

I can't help but blush, feeling like a jovial schoolgirl with a crush.
"By the way, we'll get popcorn, right?"

He looks at me with furrowed eyebrows, "You think we wouldn't??"
I laugh and smack his shoulder lightly, his teasing continuing with What kind of man do you think I am Y/N?

"Okay fine that was a stupid question, don't be so meannnn."
He pulls my arm gently, twirling me around like a kid playing with a ballerina doll.

"Whoa your hair flows so nice in the wind."
I begin to say thank you before deadpanning.

"Don't change the subject mate."
He begins laughing, shaking his head.

It's nice being like this with him, since we can rarely have time to ourselves.
And I'm going to cherish every bit of it, giddy and perhaps not as stupid as I just was.

The End ♥️

40K reads!? Is this for real- like, in only a short amount of time whoa. Thank you for reading!! <333

My updates for this book and my other books (which if you could, check them out please 😅😘) are getting are bit muddled since I'm currently in the middle of exams period. I'll be done in a week and hopefully from then on I'll resume my proper schedule again~

 I'll be done in a week and hopefully from then on I'll resume my proper schedule again~