BTS Imagines - How They Act Around You (Cute & Casual)

"To me~ It's only you~"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seokjin:

• He'd just be talking a lot, mostly addressing you if in a group conversation.
• He would ask if you ate, or if you slept well, or if you needed help on any of your work.
• Shy when trying to ask you if you wanted to hang out with him later.
• You'd randomly sing any song together.
• If he saw you were sad, he would do the cringiest dad joke ever just to make you laugh.
• Classy but mischievous - opens the door for you but would race you to the canteen line XD

Yoongi:

• If you ever locked eyes with him, he'd avert them quickly.
• Only has a habit of scratching the back of his neck when he's with you.
• Would pretend to be asleep only to annoy you XD
• First to roast anyone who talked badly towards you #MinSavage~
• He'd write love song lyrics and ask you to read them to see if you had any reaction to them.
• If a phone call from your dad interrupted your conversation, he'd try not to sulk and pretend it was fine.

Hoseok

• Always bubbly and energetic if he saw you walking towards you but acts cool if he saw any guys ogling you.
• Unconsciously smiles whenever he thinks of you.
• Ruffles your hair ♥♥♥
• Prank wars together against other friends XD
• Would do aegyo just to make you happy.
• Dances weirdly to see your laugh that he loves.

Namjoon:

• Would write notes for you if you missed a day of school/work.
• Shyly compliments you most of the time.
• Teases your work but offers to help afterwards.
• Checks up on you if you didn't feel well one day.
• Would always handle your stuff with care just in case he might break it XD
• Takes you for surprise outings just so he could have long conversations with you and admire your beauty.

Jimin:

• So much skinship~
• Really caring, gets worried easily.
• Random moments when he stares deeply into your eyes.
• Would buy things for you but would be unsure on how to give them to you without being awkward.
• Flirts with you as a joke but wishes you'd take them seriously.
• Meetings at the children's playground just to mess around XD

Taehyung:

• Occasionally stutters when he's talking to you.
• Unconsciously pats/strokes your hair.
• Buys plushies for you even though you didn't want him to spend his money.
• He would pinch your cheeks if you were acting cute then apologise 'cause he didn't mean to do it. His cheeks would get red when you laughed at his apology.
• Be super polite if he'd meet anyone from your family.
• You'd be 4D together~

Jungkook:

• Tickle fests galore!
• Teases you just to see your cute pout.
• Has a tendency to choke on whatever he's eating/drinking when he sees you wearing something really nice Keep your minds clean with holy water~ XD
• Stupid but funny bickering on anything.
• Would make sure that his brother wouldn't talk to you so he wouldn't get embarrassed.
• His bunny smile is only for you.

The End

The End ♥